Suggestions

Before reading my suggestions, anyone in this community and outside of it who has a problem with me since back on discord, I'd like you all to know that I need to apologize to you all for who I was last 2016-2023, and what I've done last 2016-2023. I have grew up and changed for the better thanks to my past experiences, I'm better than who I was and I'm smarter & knowledgeable than who I was too. It's probably also because of my age at 24 but I'm still naive so I may still do stupid things before I know it. I have others who can keep my naivety in check. Right now, I got issues of mine to deal with, so I'll get to apologizing to you all soon as possible. This all has to be let known to you all no matter what happens to me. Now that I said that so that I don't get banned off the forum for posting this...

Have the SRB2's true final boss available for when you can either play as Super Sonic or Super Metal Sonic. Or just Super Sonic.

Another idea is to allow SRB2 to allow players to bring in their own addons to other servers, but that means that the server hoster and the players would have to download the pk3s when players try to join with their own character addons as well as lua before they join.

3. Have Amy Rose be a default playable character since Sonic Origins Plus has Amy Rose as a default playable character and/or that once Sonic Superstars comes out.

4. Have something that monitors the servers so that whatever anyone's doing in the server is kept track and are unable to break the rules of SRB2 Master servers. This also keeps everyone, including minors, safe.

5. Have loop de loops and the ability to let players make loop de loops in their level designs. Oh and be sure to get the physics down for the loop de loops. The camera must be figured out for this as well.

6. Allow addons, even Pk3's be compatible with new SRB2 versions so no players have to remake them from scratch or anything to make them compatible for newer SRB2 versions.

7. Make SRB2 compatible enough for anyone to make SRB2 Dungeons & Dragons mod.

8. Add in Trip The Raccoon if you wanna base SRB2 off of Sonic Superstars as soon as it comes out and you all get to play it.

9. Remove the visible console command lines upon starting up the game, it's neater and tidier this way. I mean the console command lines you see when you're starting up the game.

10. Whenever Super Sonic tries to fly up in the air after completing a NiGHTS stage in single player, he just hits the ceiling moments before you get the chaos emerald. Let Super Sonic fly through the ceiling when you complete the level for polish.

11. Remove the visible console command lines when you're using continues to continue from a game over. It said, "speeding off to level..." when I tried to continue from a game over. Same in the extra levels.

12. Allow yourself to do trick actions in NiGHTS stages based on NiGHTS Into Dreams, as well as in special stages in single player.

13. Do something about the lighting in Castle Eggman 1 and Haunted Heights at SRB2's default setting. I can barely see shit in the dark at its default setting. Someone could've screw up during those segments.

Last edited:
2 and 4 no.
2 would be very difficult to moderate.
4 can be badly seen by some players and the master server will probably not handle it well.
8 who's that

Last edited:
Ideas for a custom srb2infinity boss/quest:
  • Vs. Majin
  • Vs. Shadow (who copies your weapons and abilities along with some extras kinda like your fighting your clone/rival)
  • Vs. Cringe (any boss based off of straight up cringe material)
  • Vs. SMS (just to test your true skill in srb2infinity lol)
That's basically it for now until I come up with more stuff to suggest lol

Jesus Christ. This thread has really gone downhill. The last guy isn't even talking about SRB2 itself.

I only suggest the math library to be improved for SRB2's Lua to allow floating points.

Who the hell is Trip the Racoon..?

Who the hell is Trip the Racoon..?
Trip The Racoon is a new official Classic Sonic character made by Sonic's designer, Takashi Izuka (im sorry if i got the name wrong),who will be in Sonic Superstars.

If your gonna see him,you gotta complete that jungle zone (which i dont know the name of since it was show in the Japanese IGN 10 Minute Gameplay Preview and in the Reveal Trailer) to see him,along with Fang.

I do agree that there is a need to set some realistic expectations. For starters, a lot of suggestions like new characters can be taken care of with mods (as the team already mentioned how making the levels work well for 6 chars is tricky enough). The possibilities are extensive enough that it might be of help for some to take a look at the addons section first.

In addition, I do not know if it exists already, but we do need a post that compiles the most frequently suggested items and features and ask players to look there first (because it might have been asked already, which right now is tough to figure out after 360 pages).

• Vs. Majin
  • Vs. Shadow (who copies your weapons and abilities along with some extras kinda like your fighting your clone/rival)
btw, the sms fight is just the shadow fight i mentioned but much harder and different attacks and stuff (prob much more hp too)

• Vs. Majin
btw, the sms fight is just the shadow fight i mentioned but much harder and different attacks and stuff (prob much more hp too)
This place is for suggestions for the vanilla game, if you wanna talk about this, go to the srb2 infinity discussion.

i think some of the flashing should be toned down a bit.
at afar, it's.. Alright but when you get up Close it gets really annoying. this is most prominent in the black eggman boss where you just HAVE to hit the Robo and witness him change to white and back Every Frame.
srbflash.gif

to Solve This, i think opacity, along with the rate of the flickering should be lowered to the point where it's comfortable to view but Also high enough to the Point where the Player Knows what it Means
Thoughts ?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 12, Members: 0, Guests: 12)

Back