Just a dude in a srb2 world
Hey, I still can't beat Canyon nvm
1.8 had to be rushed out to fix a game breaking bug, so here hopefully we can have a patch with some actual substance...!
- It is now possible to hold Attack buttons to perform their associated PAs as soon as possible. Since there are no Just Attacks, it kind of turned the game into a button masher which isn't really healthy for your hands now is it.
- Added a new menu under the "Social" menu to pass Leader to another player if you are leader, or take it by force if...
You are on 2.2.10. You need to be using 2.2.11.So.... I don't have a clue what's happening here. At first I thought it was an issue with one of the other couple dozen mods I have, but this happens even when SRB2i is my only mod enabled. It might be my settings, because I run OpenGL (looking up and down in software hurts my eyes and models pretty), but I'm not sure. In-mission, I get roughly 4 of those errors every second. If it's necessary, I'm willing to turn off OpenGL so I can... you know, play. My actions also don't work if you can't tell. As far as I can tell, I'm the first person to encounter this issue.
Here's another round of fixes & updates.
Patch 1.10 should hopefully be the last one for quite a while in hopes that the next update can bring *new content* maybe!
- Added proper support for first-person mode. The weapon will now properly stay in front of you and you are also able to aim ranged weapons up and down if mouselook is activated!
- Added Elemental affinities to every enemy attack which were previously mostly neutral save for some projectiles.
Nothing else to add, I'm tired
- Fixes Pop Hat not loading properly, also making a handful of items unobtainable.
- Fixes another issue related to load order where it was impossible to change inputs mapping.
I sincierely apologize for the amount of emergency updates this has been getting lately, things just don't seem to be working out whatsoever with this...
Looking to take a break as soon as this thing ends up being stable as it's been two weeks of near daily patches due to issues that literally made the game unplayable in some form