SRB2JTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean it was retarded?
The point is if they are going to put it in then let the items do stuff from the beggining
As if he doesn't have other stuff he needs to do in it? Universe mode is very unstable; there's a ton of bugs in there that need fixing other than the items, such as mp, bot flexibility (it sometimes crashes on certain conditions), etc. And if he does work on the items, then it'd take forever - he'd have to put in tons of code and maybe graphics. He wouldn't get it done quickly, and it would halt updates if the program were to bust because the code was incomplete and filled with syntax errors, forcing JTE to work it all the way through in order to get anything else done. Plus, he could get bored of it.

But, well, I guess JTE is done with this little program here, seeing he no longer has access to srb2 on his hard drive. So I wouldn't be surprised if there were no more updates.

Re: ok

Nomekop said:
People we will finish it by are self.
Waddya mean we? All I've seen you ever do is suggest crazed projects, none of which have I seen any progress on! Of course I haven't done much either...

I hope you realise that he really hasn't done anything at all, just updated the md5 checksum
He hasn't added in any of the features from 1.09.3.13 at all. *shotdeadbymikel93*

This makes me want to do it myself *properly*

cueball61 said:
I hope you realise that he really hasn't done anything at all, just updated the md5 checksum
He hasn't added in any of the features from 1.09.3.13 at all. *shotdeadbymikel93*

if you want to, then Do it! srb2JTE would be much better then...
oh and BTW, 1.09.3.16 is out, so someone needs to port srb2JTE to that because it stopped working at 1.09.3.14+ (and up)

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
cueball61 said:

if you want to, then Do it! srb2JTE would be much better then...
oh and BTW, 1.09.3.16 is out, so someone needs to port srb2JTE to that because it stopped working at 1.09.3.14+ (and up)

When I try to load it it says:
Code:
W_GetNumForName: CBLEFT not found!

It says that at startup.

edit: also in SRB2 universe, you can't kill any enemies or the boss in the stage.

/me grabs a shotgun for the next time somebody makes a bump

You press the lightdash button when you walk on a differen't looking piece of ground. You'll get a menu that brings you to space schip 2.From there you can go to various levels to play SRB2 universe.

/me screames:yay, SRB2JTE is ported again!
*Download completed*
*New post arives in topic*
"Mikel93 wrote: SRB2JTE is ported! www.crazylink.com"
*Download completed*
"Mikel93 wrote: SRB2JTE is ported! www.thesecondcrazylink.com"
*Download completed*
"Mikel93 wrote: SRB2JTE is ported! www.arentyousickofthisyet.com"
Etc.........

Super mystic sonic said:
*Download completed*
"Mikel93 wrote: SRB2JTE is ported! www.crazylink.com"
*Download completed*
"Mikel93 wrote: SRB2JTE is ported! www.thesecondcrazylink.com"
*Download completed*
"Mikel93 wrote: SRB2JTE is ported! www.arentyousickofthisyet.com"
Etc.........

:lol: Now that's the best thing I've heard this year.

the Srb2JTEsdldebug exe works with any version :D

(Its from alam, and you have to put -nomusic in the parameters through the srb2 launcher)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back