SRB2JTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glitches i had on 1.69.6:
When i equiped the Saber on SRB2 Universe... It crashed.
I ran into a wall (w/ Speed shoes) and got stuck for 5 minutes
Player's standing animation is his falling animation and his wait1 animation is his Hold sprite. It seems like PLAYAn* and PLAYBn* got replaced with PLAYan* and PLAYbn*.

*note: Replace n with a number between 1 and 8.

EDIT: A error message appears after falling from a spring.
when you lose rings, they was suppose to lose bounce, instead it seems to be getting higher each time as if they are made of rubber.
Edit2: It crashes sometimes for no reason.

Halkel da Thunderhog said:
Player's standing animation is his falling animation and his wait1 animation is his Hold sprite. It seems like PLAYAn* and PLAYBn* got replaced with PLAYan* and PLAYbn*.

when you lose rings, they was suppose to lose bounce, instead it seems to be getting higher each time as if they are made of rubber.

Thats the old spring bug in that apears in some wads.

Super mystic sonic said:

Thats the old spring bug in that apears in some wads.

I just realised that, My Sonic.PLR had to be replaced because of when i was taking all the sprites out for my WAD (I won't use them all), it said theres 2 animations missing when i tried to rerun SRB2WIN and SRB2JTE after JTE Crashed while in was using the Tails Doll WAD, it stopped now.

1 N00bish question.

The download link for SRB2JTE 1.69.6 at STARS isn't working. Can anyone please give me a link that works please?

Ok, stop it now...

If you want to netgame in srb2 universe mode, its best with 2 players, anymore than taht seems to cause a load of consistency fails.

ree-c said:
Ok, stop it now...

If you want to netgame in srb2 universe mode, its best with 2 players, anymore than taht seems to cause a load of consistency fails.

no, you got to pause and wait for people to load thier character data after loading your own (again), then unpause and people will be OK

I dont know how to get in SRB2 Universe. I just go in, and I come to an empty room with a booth and chairs and map thingys. Nothing more.
Do I need to unlock it? If so, how?

Then use the lightdash button again on the teleporter pads on the next map.
If it gives you a page flip error, your SRB2JTE is outdated and thus SRB2 Universe is unaccessable. :( If not, you get to go to any map you've been to before; in Universe mode!

Edit2: It crashes sometimes for no reason.

Yeh, that's srb2jte's passtime. Crashing the game for no reason...

Lots of bots make srb2jte go BOOM!

Tried to download the version posted at the beginning of the topic. 404. Looked at the wiki; the latest version didn't work. Downloaded the second-latest version, and the exe kept telling me "srb2.srb is corrupt." I could use a little help here. :?

404's are the website's faults, or your computer's fault. Or more precicely, Bill Gates fault. The 2nd latest one is only compatable with 1.09.0 (I put the .0 to keep .1-.3 out of the way). SO In otherwords, Kick the computer! =P

Or, put more simply, Wait for a few days for the 404 to go away. If it never leaves, Get JTE to upload SRB2JTE on Sendspace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back