SRB2JTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i write it like this? "ihavesupervirus"? and there is no space, in the txt, write what you'd put in
edit: no wait, i got it, few, that scared me (im sensitive) (note to self, don't use supervirus)

don't u daire, this computer cost 999 and iif you hack into im goner......... get grounded cause this isnt my computer

Yeah, it kinda startles you at first. But it's an interesting spin-off of Tag.

And $999? That's not very much for a computer. :D

light dasher said:
don't u daire, this computer cost 999 and iif you hack into im goner......... get grounded cause this isnt my computer

thats not going to happen... if i remember correctly it was:

"i carry the supervirus" in the console (WITH SPACES, IN QUOTATION MARKS, no capitalization what so ever, and nothing at the beginning of the quotes (""))

The supervirus is a mystical command from unknown origin with unlimited power. It existed for generations. A million of years ago it pierced its way trough the universe, destroying everything in its path. It has now stopped doing such awfull things. The terrific demons inside are sleeping these days, and the universe can only be peacefull for as long as they do.

But if one person carries the supervirus, he obtains the demons ultimate power, and he can control it to do everything he wants. The effect only lasts for a short time. The person can lenghten that time by doing what the demon itself would do. If that person refuses, his body and soul will be sacrified, and the demon will awaken from its endless slumber, and he will destroy the world and the rest of the universe.

Whatever you do, do not use this command in SRB2JTE:
"I CARRY THE SUPERVIRUS"

Kinda reminds me of the Tails doll *Shot burned, and deleted from existence*

But seriously, it behaves kinda like the curse of the Tails Doll, you fly around, draining people's life force as a little red thing hovers above your head.

hey!..uhh...i know this might sound really nooby but, how do you upload WADs onto SRB2JTE? coz when i upload em, it always opens normal SRB2, so can you help me out?

Replace srb2win with srb2jte by renaming srb2jte to srb2win and then use srb2 netlauncher to upload your wad files.

What?? That was just stupid. Don't rename srb2win or srb2jte, just run srb2jte. Type addfile filename.wad into the console (~ key) to add a wad.
Also, Carnage, don't give out advice about things you don't understand.

Carnage said:
Replace srb2win with srb2jte by renaming srb2jte to srb2win and then use srb2 netlauncher to upload your wad files.

No. No. No.

Never ever replace SRB2WIN with another EXE. You must keep SRB2WIN and SRB2JTE side-by-side.

Gold Shadow said:
hey!..uhh...i know this might sound really nooby but, how do you upload WADs onto SRB2JTE? coz when i upload em, it always opens normal SRB2, so can you help me out?

check the alternate EXE box, and enter the name of the application you want to run, in the main options area

*shot to death, and left to die* im sorry guys please don't flame me. That's what I did and I had no problem with mine. Mistake won't happen again.

hey guys? since ive only been a user of the forums for about an hour and a half, can one of you tell me how to create a post?

Lol FoxBlitzz. Hey Gold Shadow, just click on the thread where you want to make a new "Topic" not post, for example: Editing, Suggestions and Help and look for "New Topic" and i hope you will know what to do from there. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back