SRB2JTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i had the same problem too with the exe is there a patch or something for that i would really like to play this?

Halkel da Thunderhog said:
Super mystic sonic said:
Jason the Echidna said:
Neotails8762 and Tia8761 said:
DarkKirby said:
http://srpgp.supersanctuary.com/ffh/download.php?file=1213e7f4cb09df2ef74b01e5682aab61

I think that's it, >_>
What DarkKirby said >_>.
What Neotails8762 said. >_>

What JTE said.

What SMS said.
Already uploaded, as was said several times, Draykon. >_> I just forgot to update the first post and Wiki since... What? 1.69.4? Oops... o.o I shall fix that now!

How does SRB2 Universe work? I create new character and it takes me to some place with weird monitors. I do not know where to go from there.

1-Up said:
How does SRB2 Universe work? I create new character and it takes me to some place with weird monitors. I do not know where to go from there.

lightdash button my friend, LIGHTDASH BUTTON :D

also... since you can port, can you find out whats causing these errors in srb2JTE?

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
1-Up said:

also... since you can port, can you find out whats causing these errors in srb2JTE?

I don't know what are the errors.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
1-Up said:

lightdash button my friend, LIGHTDASH BUTTON :D

Do you mean the errors that crash the game when you have a lot of bots? If so, I think I have the answer.

So, say you have one bot. Whenever it interacts with another enemy, player, whatever, nothing bad happens. This is probably because the program knows who to send the interaction to. However, if you have more than one bot, and someone is Tails, the program might get confused when Tails tries to interact with people by flying them, which will make it send an incorrect line of code and screw the whole thing. This means flying people with one or more bots is a bad idea, whether the flyer is a player or bot.

So, if you mean that, all you have to do is either:
a) not have more than one bot. Or...
b) not have a flying character in the field.

This error can still occur, however, if two characters get hurt at the same time. Or something like that. But that isn't too common.

If that isn't what you mean, this whole explanation may be rather useless.

Off of that topic, I haven't played the latest version, but I'll get to it in a sec. *starts extracting the zip*

I hate to be a drag but Why did you put all these items like the misseata (or whatever it is) if you can't even use it?I mean why put those things in at all if You can't use them?
If you can use them please tell me!

Flame Sonic said:
If it was going to be used in the future then why put it in in the first place
I'm sorry, but that's just a STUPID question. Why would you alphabetize books in a library? So you can find them faster. It's a little bit like that.
If he sticks in all the items first, then he has little work to do later when he actually makes the items do things.

Shuffle said:
Flame Sonic said:
I'm sorry, but that's just a STUPID question. Why would you alphabetize books in a library? So you can find them faster. It's a little bit like that.
If he sticks in all the items first, then he has little work to do later when he actually makes the items do things.

Kinda like how in my endeavor to make vehicles, I'm starting by just making the "In vehicle" attribute, and later I'm going to actually add the stuff.

fox.dx2 said:
I can't beat the bosses in SRB2JTE though.

edit: there are too many updates.

speaking of updates, srb2JTE needs to be ported again to 1.09.15, it doesnt work

Shuffle said:
Flame Sonic said:
That was really retarted
Code:
Why would you alphabetize books in a library?

The point is if they are going to put it in then let the items do stuff from the beggining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back