• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2: Generations

Hey i know this might sound rude but will it be done by the time modern sonic version 6 comes out as it would be an awesome way to get used to V6’s controls
V6 could release like tomorow and the first level of this mod isn't even done. Aint happening

Hey i know this might sound rude but will it be done by the time modern sonic version 6 comes out as it would be an awesome way to get used to V6’s controls
definitely not, sorry, v6 is definitely gonna come out first before these levels--im not that fast, y'know? and i'm the only person working on the maps

probably around sonics bday tho
thats predictions but god PLEASE-

V6 could release like tomorow and the first level of this mod isn't even done. Aint happening
true lmfao

updat

-new sections
-thats it lol

srb20029.png

I spent 15 minutes tryna fond out what the crawlas do there..

Attachments

• Sans titre 95_20240613184846.png
    Sans titre 95_20240613184846.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 45
is that redxvi's house
View attachment 106342

short info update only though

gfz-m still in progress though once it reaches around 1:20-1:30 mark ill end the stage, add some fun secrets, and declare it finished

thz-m has no real progress yet, but the plan is made

phase 1 - basically act 1, shortest part
phase 2 - skybox changes to act 2's skybox, sonic is entering the building
phase 3 - sonic is in the building, and blasting through levels, god i could already feel the amount of fofs i would make for the player to destroy
phase 4 - sonic is now outside of the building, skybox changes to act 2's skybox but everything is on fire or destroyed, last phase

all subject to change

allat for an amateur to do :devastation:

[[dont expect the levelpack to be amazing, this is poor work of a person with barely any experience with zone builder]]

screenshot time

View attachment 106344
View attachment 106343
hey dude, nice! have you been focusing on other things, or have you been working in secret? everything looks incredible, exquisite, absolutely spontaneous! I really wanna see more progress.
Post automatically merged:

hey dude, nice! have you been focusing on other things, or have you been working in secret? everything looks incredible, exquisite, absolutely spontaneous! I really wanna see more progress.
nevermind, I didn't see the pages!
sori!

I spent 15 minutes tryna fond out what the crawlas do there..
nothing, lol

nevermind, I didn't see the pages!
sori!
yeah, i did think if i should just make a new thread but no need for two threads for the same mod y'know?

updat e

-more sections
-god i want to end this alreadyyyyyy

srb20031.png

srb20032.png

i can do it too

okay i download zone builder now give me the mod so i can mod it to made to done

hey dantop give me the map mod and i will made the mod to be done

i open my own mod you can woke on my mod

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back