Sonki The Hedgehawg

Sonki The Hedgehawg v1.8.2 - ok im like done lmao ive had enough

i has disappointing news for everyone...
Sonki's v1.5 update is cancelled...

instead look forward to version 2!!! when will it come out? idk

MAJOR UPDATEEEE!!!

hello everyone! i have come to say that, v2 will not be as big of an update as i have planned. here is why.

i had planned many, MANY new features for v2, so much stuff packed into a little package, 6 movesets, a new health system, taunts, some kind of pizza time, a bunch of customizable features, everything.

but then i took a step back after a bit, and realized something. adding everything i had listed above goes against what the remake was about:
a smol sonic parody that takes elements from pizza tower, with a moveset you may have seen other sonics do similarly, but trying to make something new out of it.

so, v2 will not be as big of an update as i have hyped up. sorry if that disappoints you.

here is what will be in the v2 update:

-the new health system (im keeping that)
-taunts
-a recreation of sonki's dashmode using original code, while keeping almost exactly the same feel as before
-new tv animations

but, what about talez? where's updates on her?

well...

she's almost done! we have a release date of somewhere in november, and she takes elements from antonball! (no, not antonblast, takis fans, be quiet) tgtls was kind enough to lend some code and help with development on the main moveset, while luigibudd helped recreate the punchball from antonball into srb2 to the best of his ability! and he did a good job! it's so fun to mess around with that talez will have a new GAMEMODE on release! the gamemode is dodgeball, and it's exactly what you think it is.

but for those who are wondering: can other characters use the punchball?

YES!!! YES YOU CAN!!! the catch is that only Talez herself can spawn the ball. but if ur in multiplayer and happen to be speedy enough to grab the ball before the talez does, any character can use it!

with that being said, thanks for reading

MAJOR UPDATEEEE!!!

hello everyone! i have come to say that, v2 will not be as big of an update as i have planned. here is why.

i had planned many, MANY new features for v2, so much stuff packed into a little package, 6 movesets, a new health system, taunts, some kind of pizza time, a bunch of customizable features, everything.

but then i took a step back after a bit, and realized something. adding everything i had listed above goes against what the remake was about:
a smol sonic parody that takes elements from pizza tower, with a moveset you may have seen other sonics do similarly, but trying to make something new out of it.

so, v2 will not be as big of an update as i have hyped up. sorry if that disappoints you.

-taunts
-a recreation of sonki's dashmode using original code, while keeping almost exactly the same feel as before
-new tv animations

well...

she's almost done! we have a release date of somewhere in november, and she takes elements from antonball! (no, not antonblast, takis fans, be quiet) tgtls was kind enough to lend some code and help with development on the main moveset, while luigibudd helped recreate the punchball from antonball into srb2 to the best of his ability! and he did a good job! it's so fun to mess around with that talez will have a new GAMEMODE on release! the gamemode is dodgeball, and it's exactly what you think it is.

YES!!! YES YOU CAN!!! the catch is that only Talez herself can spawn the ball. but if ur in multiplayer and happen to be speedy enough to grab the ball before the talez does, any character can use it!

thats so cool its cool

The mod's really well polished, and I love the Harry Hamburger secret so much! I'm glad you we're able to create this! Keep up the good work! :D
(I forgot to add the Keep up the good work even though that's what was originally planned for the message-)
Post automatically merged:

MAJOR UPDATEEEE!!!

-taunts
-new tv animations

well...

I'm so Hyped! I can imagine it now, 20 different Talez shooting infinite dodgeballs, ah, what noise it'll make...
I wish you luck!

s
MAJOR UPDATEEEE!!!

-taunts
-new tv animations

well...

so real

with talez almost done we have a knuckles parody in the works.
he will be based off of wario land if it wasn't blatantly obviosu
Screenshot 2023-11-14 11.53.27 PM.png

his name is conklers

It'sSonki! submitted a new resource:

Sonki The Hedgehawg - A smol hedgehog, who is back, and ready for more!

Read more about this resource...
Hey,so,i couldnt figure out a way to make a thread but here i am,i downloaded this mod,and for the first few times,the tv worked,but now,the TV doesnt show up,and the only thing that shows up is sonki's little animations IN the tv,so uh,could you patch that for the next update?

Bandder updated Sonki The Hedgehawg with a new update entry:

Pre-Rewrite Update

I was planning on getting this out later, but with a 3D model being made, I figured I'd get this out now.

Version 2 is gonna be a complete rewrite of Sonki's code, but, don't worry, his moveset will not be changing again.

However, some things will be removed in this update, like the TV, as the animations are not done yet.
If you would like to see some preview content of V2, go into Slade and move all the files in the "unused" folder and move them to the respective folders. (these are wip...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back