Sonki The Hedgehawg

Sonki The Hedgehawg v1.8.2 - ok im like done lmao ive had enough

when i try to load sonki, theres an error that says something about line 192 in the dash lua, i tried to fix it myself but i'm not sure

1691512111644.png

just like alm said, this error appears when loading the mod
Post automatically merged:

you can still get softlocked when bouncing into thz goop

alrighty! thanks! sorry for the rough start ya'll
so like, right after i tested it to review it i beat the level i was testing it on and decided to spam bounce at the end because i was still in my ball form, and when the special stage started i was still bouncing so i got stuck on the floor and could only move left and right, and i couldn't fly
i dont have a gift right now because the message boards are acting stupid and arent letting me post it even tho its below 8 mb.

there is a bug regarding the bounce on the thz liquid, it just makes sonki get stuck there :/

Attachments

• thzgoop.gif
    thzgoop.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 61
It'sSonki! updated Sonki The Hedgehawg with a new update entry:

Major Bug Fixes!!

A bunch of bugfixes were fixed by our boi TGTLS!!

bugs fixed:
-diving into THZ goop will put you in a fall state while still giving you that downward momentum you need for getting under those walls in THZ2
-Turning in multiplayer has been fixed, and you can now press the opposite direction to turn as well.

Read the rest of this update entry...

the infamouse thz bug is no more

How did you made that Pizza Tower TV hud for Sonki? I feel like i wanna do the same for some characters i might do in the future.

no, you can't. sorry if that is disappointing...
You know that map pack of McDonalds Rush was honestly one of the worst pack packs i've had the bad luck to try out. I mean, it seems that you didn't even try to make this atleast decent.
Though i think you could do a better job if you make another map pack as you said at the end of this one.

wait a minute! sonki has reached 1000 downloads in a little over a week! thank yall so much!

You know that map pack of McDonalds Rush was honestly one of the worst pack packs i've had the bad luck to try out. I mean, it seems that you didn't even try to make this atleast decent.
Though i think you could do a better job if you make another map pack as you said at the end of this one.
good. it's meant to be that way. :D

feel free to use legacy
first thing: having both the new one and legacy messes with the coding, basically making two new characters
legacy now has a locked thok angel that places a bomb at the start of the thok. he uses new sonki's sprites and is a fairly decent glitch character.
new sonki now has the go fast to gain height thing, he can throw bombs which also make him do a little jump and a weaker version of his ability, his tv ui is broken (the tv part) and is the lesser of the two.

Second thing: what the fuck, why is a McDonalds whopper a playable character?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back