Sonki The Hedgehawg

Sonki The Hedgehawg v1.8.2 - ok im like done lmao ive had enough

what the fuck, why is a McDonalds whopper a playable character?
It Might have been the reason because he just wanna add in a another character, infact, neither anyone does this anyway. He done this before wit Talez anyway, the legacy version of talez, it was when he made a joke release of this addon before sonki the hedgehawg (a sonki remake).

It Might have been the reason because he just wanna add in a another character, infact, neither anyone does this anyway. He done this before wit Talez anyway, the legacy version of talez, it was when he made a joke release of this addon before sonki the hedgehawg (a sonki remake).
I was asking because Harry Hamburger has an almost identical moveset to three other similar characters.

It'sSonki! updated Sonki The Hedgehawg with a new update entry:

nothing burgwer

new css art and life icon, thats it

Read the rest of this update entry...
Post automatically merged:

hey yall! havent talked here about development for a bit, so lets change that!

first off, sonki is getting an all new, alt moveset based on pizza tower in v1.5. the moveset can be toggled on and off, so those who like the default moveset, don't worry. it will still be here.

second, he's getting taunts! yay!

now talez? what about talez? well, i have great news! talez is almost done! we are mostly bugfixing atm, and talez will get a trailer in the srb2 direct, so keep your eyes peeled!

and while talez may not have the neat tv Sonki has, talez still has a bunch of fun secrets up her sleeve!

anyways, here's some screenshots that are not related in any way

srb20094-png.100367
srb20078.png
srb20091.png
srb20084.png

srb20071.png
srb20044.png

srb20093.png

Attachments

• srb20094.png
    srb20094.png
    692.6 KB · Views: 409
  • srb20092.png
    srb20092.png
    859.7 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
It'sSonki! updated Sonki The Hedgehawg with a new update entry:

nothing burgwer

Read the rest of this update entry...
Post automatically merged:

hey yall! havent talked here about development for a bit, so lets change that!

first off, sonki is getting an all new, alt moveset based on pizza tower in v1.5. the moveset can be toggled on and off, so those who like the default moveset, don't worry. it will still be here.

second, he's getting taunts! yay!

now talez? what about talez? well, i have great news! talez is almost done! we are mostly bugfixing atm, and talez will get a trailer in the srb2 direct, so keep your eyes peeled!

and while talez may not have the neat tv Sonki has, talez still has a bunch of fun secrets up her sleeve!

anyways, here's some screenshots that are not related in any way

srb20094-png.100367
View attachment 100368View attachment 100369View attachment 100370
View attachment 100371View attachment 100372
View attachment 100373
MY MOD ON THE THINGY???? REAL????????

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back