Sonki The Hedgehawg

Sonki The Hedgehawg v1.8.2 - ok im like done lmao ive had enough

Bandder

Flower Woman But Man
It'sSonki! submitted a new resource:

Sonki The Hedgehawg - A smol hedgehog, who is back, and ready for more!

Kept you waiting, huh?

But hey, it's time. He's back! Sorry for the wait guys! But here is
View attachment 97863
View attachment 97865

Momentum Jump Thok
View attachment 97868
A thok that has no speed cap, and it gives you some height.

Bounce
View attachment 97869
Press spin in the air to slam to the ground, bouncing back up for extra height. It also...

Read more about this resource...

found a bug
the MB won't let me upload the gif I wanna upload but like if you bounce into thz goop you get softlocked till you drown, unless you have an elemental/bubble shield then you have to restart
it'd be simple enough to fix I guess just turn off the bounce once in the goop

srb20001.gif

"Sonki isn't that fast"

It'sSonki! updated Sonki The Hedgehawg with a new update entry:

This

sorry for this update not coming out sooner, i was working when sonki was approved, so i was unable to get this out right away.

changes:

-changed the bounce sound effect
-sheilds now overwrite the bounce
-turn move, which will be explained on the main page, which should be updated in like a minute as of writing this (thanks tgtls!)

feel free to report any bugs to me!

Read the rest of this update entry...

your mod appears to be missing, like entirely, from the download section. Everything ok?

i have no idea, i made an update, but for some reason it's awaiting moderator approval again since i updated it.
unsure why this is the case, but some people on discord suspect it's because i put a link to a non-srb2 source (the trailer from youtube), and it has to be moderated again for that reason.

i have no idea, i made an update, but for some reason it's awaiting moderator approval again since i updated it.
unsure why this is the case, but some people on discord suspect it's because i put a link to a non-srb2 source (the trailer from youtube), and it has to be moderated again for that reason.
ight sound good, was just making sure you were aware. Seems the boards do funny things sometimes lol

ight sound good, was just making sure you were aware. Seems the boards do funny things sometimes lol
oh don't worry, it scared the shit outta me lmao.
thankfully it seems that you can access the update from this discussion forum. (either that or it's just me that can access it since it's my mod)

man, looks like the little guy is off to a bit of a rocky start.

:blink:

this is truly a saddening time for sonki the hedgehawg :dramahog:
few glitches started at first and that isn't well, although good so that we can learn from these mistakes and make sonki the bestest mod ever
:sadthumbsup:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back