• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me TOOOOOOOOOO DUDE:wow:
Post automatically merged:

Yeah

Reminder that we already discussed this and Blue pretty much said he's probably not gonna do it.

Can you imagine how much extra work that'll be if he tried?

Reminder that we already discussed this and Blue pretty much said he's probably not gonna do it.

Can you imagine how much extra work that'll be if he tried?
Yeah i really didn't think about it then.

But you are right, it would take a lot of extra work to make a shop system.

I have a idea.
What if there was some kinda Special move's/Ability's That you could cycle though? (Ie: If you wanted to use... Lets say, Sms's Ringburst
[Which-was-inspired by Sonic x.]
And a dodge. You would Press either Weapon prev or Weapon next to cycle though your Special move/ability's, And you would press Tossflag to use it.)
I have a few idea's For the special abilitys.

1st: Ringburst (From sonic x and sms) When sonix Has more than 10 rings, And the c3 Button is pressed Sonix Launch's upwards, After 5 seconds or so, You can get some kind of prompt to press spin atleast 1 second after you activate it, When you press spin You then Fly forward for another 5 seconds.

2nt: Dark sonic (Only available to be seen if you have 3 or more Emeralds and or have activated them once before.)

3rd: Super sonic (Only if you have all emeralds.)

That is all i currently have for ideas on ability's or so, Feel Free to add more onto my idea!!! :)

I have a idea.
What if there was some kinda Special move's/Ability's That you could cycle though? (Ie: If you wanted to use... Lets say, Sms's Ringburst
[Which-was-inspired by Sonic x.]
And a dodge. You would Press either Weapon prev or Weapon next to cycle though your Special move/ability's, And you would press Tossflag to use it.)
I have a few idea's For the special abilitys.

1st: Ringburst (From sonic x and sms) When sonix Has more than 10 rings, And the c3 Button is pressed Sonix Launch's upwards, After 5 seconds or so, You can get some kind of prompt to press spin atleast 1 second after you activate it, When you press spin You then Fly forward for another 5 seconds.

2nt: Dark sonic (Only available to be seen if you have 3 or more Emeralds and or have activated them once before.)

3rd: Super sonic (Only if you have all emeralds.)

That is all i currently have for ideas on ability's or so, Feel Free to add more onto my idea!!! :)

Wow, such amazing ideas! (sarcasm)

Two problems though

1.:Blue has stated that he isn't going to do Dark Sonic

2: The moveset is already decided

Last edited:
Im not sure how blue is going to add dark sonic but im sure there will be a great idea

I wonder if he could have something like chrispychars where the emerald sprites are replaced by their modern designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back