• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey uuuh can you pls add the shoes from sonic x series(i just seen them in a video caled ranking all sonic shoes)

And personally?

I think he's better off without the shoes since he'll have to make sprites for each one and that just sounds like wayyyy too much work

what if the shoes only appeared visually when their ability was being used, though?
Or even not at all, like some old games that didn't change sprites/colors even when something wasn't matching it's in-game color in another place, like the swords in the GBC zelda games?

what if the shoes only appeared visually when their ability was being used, though?
Or even not at all, like some old games that didn't change sprites/colors even when something wasn't matching it's in-game color in another place, like the swords in the GBC zelda games?

Or you know we can just stop suggesting shoes and wait to see what BlueBlur says on the matter cause I feel like we're just bombaring him

Personally I think shoes would be too much. Maybe someday down the line, or I might make up some thing that combines the abilities into the shoes he has now. LOL. But no.
Yeah its overload which is the reason why most people don't make extra costumes that requires new spriting again, but if it was in 3D then it's easy to do. Though I randomly thought of making the shoes "glow" in a certain color corresponding on the power up XSonic has but eh its not important

And personally?

I think he's better off without the shoes since he'll have to make sprites for each one and that just sounds like wayyyy too much work
he not need to make spriyes just give the ability

If we're talking about Custom themes/remixes,

Gotta Go Fast should be for Speed Shoes, and Sonic Drive (Japanese OP) should be Super Forms.

I think Sonic's theme in the Japanese version would work for an Invincibility theme.

I thought he had a theme, but it never played fully, but it did partially play as a jingle at times, like when sonic appears iirc.

hey uuuh can you pls add the shoes from sonic x series(i just seen them in a video caled ranking all sonic shoes)
Hey man, I suggest not going to progress thread and saying "hey uh can you ples add dis from dat it's kool" It's not gonna help the creator. You're just adding more demand.

honestly, i'm just excited to see actually good wallrunning in srb2 (no offense to wido the wild, of course)

Wasn't there a discussion about wallrunning already? With the conclusion being "it's incredibly difficult" and the creator personally saying they won't be adding wallrunning, no?

Wasn't there a discussion about wallrunning already? With the conclusion being "it's incredibly difficult" and the creator personally saying they won't be adding wallrunning, no?
Yeah pretty much

Yeah it's almost plain impossible unless STJR decides to add it, though I had an idea where we just grab the code of knux latch and climb code without the glide command, the climb sprites is replaced with "wall running" sprites then edit the speed to be more fast so that it actually feels like you are running, problem is that I have literally no idea on how to sprite and code so it never existed outside my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back