• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you are right...
Actually you know that could work for battle mod support. The blade shoes could probably be an alt way of accessing wall running in Battle, the energy could give sonic the ability to use energy balls as projectiles, the hover boots could let him run on water, acid and possibly lava, and the rocket shoes could let him temporarily fly in the sky. Of course the shoes would be disabled if you got the flag or the emerald shards.

Actually you know that could work for battle mod support. The blade shoes could probably be an alt way of accessing wall running in Battle, the energy could give sonic the ability to use energy balls as projectiles, the hover boots could let him run on water, acid and possibly lava, and the rocket shoes could let him temporarily fly in the sky. Of course the shoes would be disabled if you got the flag or the emerald shards.
But what if Sonic just has a fusion of all the shoes? Would make everything a lot easier.

e sì, questo significa che Dark Sonic sarà presente per coloro che non sono sicuri
mi sa che dark Sonic sarà presente, sono molto curioso di vederlo come sarà la mod!
Post automatically merged:

Cavolo sì! Mi piace il design di Dark Sonic.

Inoltre, dal momento che Dark Sonic è più debole di Super, può essere una forma Super senza smeraldi? Penso che sarebbe bello Ca

Cavolo sì! Mi piace il design di Dark Sonic.

Inoltre, dal momento che Dark Sonic è più debole di Super, può essere una forma Super senza smeraldi? Penso che sarebbe bello.
Voglio proprio vedere come sarà x Sonic su srb2 perché potrebbe funzionare

Molte persone nei server Discord SRB2 lo sanno già, ma sto realizzando Sonic X per SRB2. Spero che tutti qui siano entusiasti per lui tanto quanto me!
Cavolo sarebbe figo a vederlo!

Last edited:
Why should dark appear in this mod at all? We have only seen him for a split second and the rest is really just fan stuff, doesn't really define X Sonic, plus it will make it easier for blur not to include him, think of the man's sanity for once
Because BlueBlur wants Dark Sonic to be in the mod

Edit: Just realized Blur already responded :|

I appreciate you guys thinking about my workload, I really do. Sure, Dark doesn't define X Sonic, despite being in the show and ONLY the show, not the comics either (yes, those existed).
I want to add Dark and will find a way.
As for the shoes idea I'm not too sure about that. It'd only make him more broken then he's supposed to be.
I don't know about BattleMod, since I'm not too experienced with how that works, and if I were to give him BattleMod support, what the hell would he do?

I appreciate you guys thinking about my workload, I really do. Sure, Dark doesn't define X Sonic, despite being in the show and ONLY the show, not the comics either (yes, those existed).
I want to add Dark and will find a way.
As for the shoes idea I'm not too sure about that. It'd only make him more broken then he's supposed to be.
I don't know about BattleMod, since I'm not too experienced with how that works, and if I were to give him BattleMod support, what the hell would he do?
I'd want BattleMod to rely on himself, not accessories.

Last edited:
Sorry to disappoint, but I just can't think of a way to add Dark Sonic. I'll just do Super Sonic since he's seen more than Dark Sonic.

Guys! I had an awsome idea!

What if you add a shop system? There you can buy the different shoes that appear on Sonic X!
Too add upon this:
Maybe let Xonic Buy moves: Like the errr... The move that Sms has that is inspired by Sonicx (the supermove)
And also: I have large... Large Hopes for this addon: Lets hope we get this thread to 100 Like we did with Sadventonturic. :worry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back