• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic the fighters honey.wad help please!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could resize it enough to where I'm positive that it's not too big or too small.

Ok. I got the forward running, and super flying. after I do the forward diagonal sprites, What else do I need to do. I know that there's on the edge, getting an air bubble, falling, and spring jump thing, so what after all of those?

Chao Freak 1 said:
Ok. I got the forward running, and super flying. after I do the forward diagonal sprites, What else do I need to do. I know that there's on the edge, getting an air bubble, falling, and spring jump thing, so what after all of those?
Hurt, run, holding onto tails, and death,

Chao Freak 1 said:
Yeah. The thing is im running a mac, and I have no program to make wads, and I cant find a downloadable one for mac.
I didn't even know you could play SRB2 on a mac!

By the way, did you have any luck with that wad?

Smash The Echidna said:
Chao Freak 1 said:
Yeah. The thing is im running a mac, and I have no program to make wads, and I cant find a downloadable one for mac.
I didn't even know you could play SRB2 on a mac!

By the way, did you have any luck with that wad?

Umm... You can run it on a mac, but it takes 800 MHz so I just play it on my friends computer. It's kinda hard to make the sprites on the MAC though.

wow ...

Wow. I must say, I'm quite impressed here. Most of the Honey fans I've seen are all crazy and don't really know the character. You guys are actually looking at my research and using it, and I thank you very much for that. You guys aren't like "OMG, YA, I LIKE HONEY LOTS!" or "HONEY IS THE BEST FANCHAR EVER!" You guys are mature, and actually creating something beyond decent for a fangame. A lot of fanart out of Honey is well, not entirely great, per-say. Some people are even mistaking Trakker's (if you don't know what I'm talking about, just ignore me here) Sonic Riders version of Honey to be the first and original. But I like you guys, so, keep up the good work. I hope to be publishing an entire redone section of Sonic the Fighters to Sonic CulT on January 1st! Wish me luck!

I don't really know anything about honey, I'm just wadding it because chaofreak1 can't.

Cool. I didn't know that you had an account here sonic-fan. I also get pretty annoyed about people who act crazy about Honey. Anyway, Do you think that my honey looks kinda like the one in fighters? I should start working on her again. ONLY SEVEN MORE RUNNING SPRITES!!!!!!!! I thank you again Nitro for wading it for me. I've done her dying sprite. It's kinda creepy. Also I've read through the Forum on Sonic-cult about all of the stuff on honey, and some other unused stuff many times. If you like this character You might want to read it.
http://forums.sonic-cult.org/lofiversion/index.php/t27.html
You did a great job on that forum!!

Chao Freak 1 said:
Cool. I didn't know that you had an account here sonic-fan. I also get pretty annoyed about people who act crazy about Honey. Anyway, Do you think that my honey looks kinda like the one in fighters? I should start working on her again. ONLY SEVEN MORE RUNNING SPRITES!!!!!!!! I thank you again Nitro for wading it for me. I've done her dying sprite. It's kinda creepy. Also I've read through the Forum on Sonic-cult about all of the stuff on honey, and some other unused stuff many times. If you like this character You might want to read it.
http://forums.sonic-cult.org/lofiversion/index.php/t27.html
You did a great job on that forum!!

I think it really does look like Honey. It's an incredible job. For being such good sports, I will give you a preview of my official Honey Page Redesign! Enjoy! Happy Holidays everyone!

I got a box of sonic bendables (with shadow!) And a big knuckles thing that looks like they were going to make it talk when you press a button but then they didnt because the button doesn't press down.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I got a box of sonic bendables (with shadow!) And a big knuckles thing that looks like they were going to make it talk when you press a button but then they didnt because the button doesn't press down.

The Knuckles thing has that button because it's the same thing as an older Sonic Adventure Toy that talks. For some reason, they never got around to removing the button, after they removed the voice. I almost got a Wii, I waited in line to buy one, there were 20 people, 6 Wiis, and I was 6th in line, but as the store opened, someone pushed me down and cut me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back