• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic the fighters honey.wad help please!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
metalsonic5555 said:
Bump kind of: I like how she looks Although I have never heard of her. I'm going to learn some more about her.
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Soon everyone is going to get into making girl sonic characters. There's still Sally, Bunny Rabbot, Sonia, Blaze, Tikal, Mina the mongoose, Julie-su, and probably more.
Go ahead and scratch Tikal off the list because I'm making one right now.
Yea, but it's SA style, not srb2 style. Once I finish Knux though there should be somebody making Tikal srb2 style.

I'll make one in SRB2 style as soon as SSNTails finishes the SRB2 knux.
Also I'm going to try to make a SRB2 Tikal sprite right now, I'll put it as my avatar when I finish it.

If this thread deviates any further from the topic at hand, it will be locked. Keep in mind, children, the message board is not a chat room. furyhunter had only good intentions in mind when he told you to stay on topic. You only made the situation worse with that comeback, nitro. It does you absolutely no good to say someone else is going off topic as well.

Now, back to the business at hand.

Yeah, Now like Tets said, back to the business at hand.
Chaofreak! Those frames are.... awesome, I really want to see this wad finished. :mrgreen:

Yeah. It might be a while, because it's hard making the sprites on a mac. I'm currently trying to make all of her cloths green, so that she can change her color in 2 player.

EDIT: YAY!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

EDIT: This is mainly what you see in 1 player mode, so Nitro, could you re-wad it for me? If it's not too much to ask.

Also Merry turkey feast, you FILTHY, Human thanksgiving pig worms.
Sorry, I watch too much invader ZiM.

You don't have to change the dress to green. I just have to change the start and end colors. It will still change colors.

Yeah. I need a windows computor of doom.
Annyway, THANKS!!

After this is done, I'm probably going to make Nyami sprites, or Gaz sprites.
Someone here knows who nyami is right?

Hey! I'm double posting, and bumping at the same time! It's a new record! T-T Annyway, I found some more stuff on honey from sonic-cult, and she actualy once had long hair, and a tail!! Later when this wad is done, does annyone want me to edit the sprites so she has them?

Chao Freak 1 said:
Hey! I'm double posting, and bumping at the same time! It's a new record! T-T Annyway, I found some more stuff on honey from sonic-cult, and she actualy once had long hair, and a tail!! Later when this wad is done, does annyone want me to edit the sprites so she has them?

O.o
How do you unlock her?
I can get SuperSonic but I haven't gotten her yet. :|

If you have gems colection you can't her data's still there, but not her model. If you have a ROM of it, or the japanese version, you can hack her but gems cplection is useless for honey. I hav'nt played her. I just watch movies, and look at screens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back