• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic the fighters honey.wad help please!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm double posting again, and I know about the edit button!! This is just the only way to keep my forum from dying. Nitro, can you please try to wad it soon?

Yea, and also I know a way to keep your thread from dieing. Just delete your last post then post again. That way you don't have to worry about double posting. Also I wanted to know that when you finish this wad could you help me out with my nitro mod? You could help me with making his friend (who I still have no idea on how he will look.) I'll send you the wad A.S.A.P.
edit: I need to know 1 thing, red dress or green? And wichever one you choose is the color that the rest need to be.

She has a red dress. I just made it green, because that's what everyones pics are. I will help you with your nitros friend. maybe it could be one of my fan charas. Proboably not, that was a stupid sugestion. :P I would realy wuv to be included in one of your prodjects nitro! :mrgreen: I'm currently working on honey's super form color.

I just took forever making the dress green so I don't need the red ones. Also I don't think I could use the jump sprites for the super form.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I just took forever making the dress green so I don't need the red ones. Also I don't think I could use the jump sprites for the super form.

Actually, you dont need to make the dress green, all you have to do is edit the Startcolor and Endcolor variables in the S_SKIN of a wad

I know but he switched the dress to green so I had to go through and replace each frame to green so that I could have the new sprites.

It's okay. Send me the superform sprites when you're done with all of them. (Unless that is all of them.)

Thanks nitro!!!!!!!! Annyways, here's what I have of the super form.

Edit: I did her life icon thing.
Also, I am half way with the sideways walking/running frames

edit #2: Super honey life icon!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I will resize it for you, and only the Supersonic Life icon changes.

Edit: The life icons are here!
LifeIconII.png

LifeIcon.png

Here's a giant sheet of the sprites. I'm half done with the sideways walking frames.

Also Will she be playable in the NiGHTS mini game, without turning into super sonic, but with super honey?
I like Jurai's re-sized life sprites better than the ones I put on this sheet, so use his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back