• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic the fighters honey.wad help please!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, If they are like Maria's, Sonic team based 2 characters of of honey the cat. I mean, look at the resemblance to new amy. the hair is the same, stripes down the shoes, red headband, little red dress, and I do see now her colors are like Maria's. look at these screens.

also Honey Riders! :mrgreen:

They probably based maria and the newer amy from honey. Honey came before amy had the flat down hair style and her colors are very similar to maria.

Can you make the backgrounds light-blue on the rest of them because that's what I need it to be to wad it.

I waded it but the walk looks weird. The feet are fine but the hands look weird. It looks like shes walking and her hands are twitching. see if you could do something with the hands. Also there are 8 walking frames, you made too many.

The walk still looks funny but the bored sprites are good. Also I can't help you with this little bits at a time. Send me sprites when you get a lot more done because I have to work on my knuckles wad. I also need to find out how to get him to replace the one they have.
EDIT: Also, can you post in my topic so that I don't have to keep editing my last post and so that it will bump back up.

Uh, Nitro? If it's not to much to ask, can I get the 5 sprites of your amy getting an air bubble, even if it's the old amy. The project will be much faster.

Also, here's my progress with sprites, so will people actualy use this, when I'm done and Nitro wads it?

I enjoy that. Just one gripe; think you could add some red to those jumping sprites?

Oh. Those are her spining sprites. I think that they will have a red streak coming from them. I'm going to make it so she doesn't spin in her jump.

Just asking can someone help me finish the walking sprites, b/c I realy (sob) :cry: realy (sob) (cry) :cry: (sniffle) don't want to do them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back