• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Tetris Blast

that would be a cool idea, but it would only be able to rotate one direction, which direction?
the default is Up and X to Clockwise and Z to Counter clockwise

And some extra games add a Fancy 180 Spin which is handled differently depending on the game, it doesn't serve any more purpose than save 1 input (and some games with SRSX, just, blow your mind as it counts as one SRS rotation)

Edit: Arcade games such as TGM uses "UP" as hard drop
Edit2: Actually, it doesn't matter as classic tittles has the rotations fliped

If anyone was waiting for updates...im currently working on Clue, a programming language that compiles into Lua code, and im planning to remake the code for STB with it once its stable enough

oh...this was pushed back up...forgot to specify that right now there are no plans to continue this, especially since I'm working on another mod right now
I still quite liked this so I would like to bring it back...eventually, so I wouldn't say it's entirely cancelled at least
sorry about it

oh...this was pushed back up...forgot to specify that right now there are no plans to continue this, especially since I'm working on another mod right now
I still quite liked this so I would like to bring it back...eventually, so I wouldn't say it's entirely cancelled at least
sorry about it
no problem.
Btw here's the first sprite test (i forgot the ghost one, but im not sure how did you made it)
stb sprite test.png

the top one is 32 bitified
the middle one is 16 bitified
the bottom one is 8 bitified (from the showcase gifs)
(sprites were used in the special stage textures, yellow and rock blocks were edited only)

Last edited:
from what I understand they are making these for Tetroblox, which upon doing a cursory google search I found is apparently a roblox recreation of tetris. The description mentions something about skins so I assume you can import your own custom ones, which is what they are showing off in their post.

from what I understand they are making these for Tetroblox, which upon doing a cursory google search I found is apparently a roblox recreation of tetris. The description mentions something about skins so I assume you can import your own custom ones, which is what they are showing off in their post.
oh, understood

Yep.
Also I'm not sure how do I make the ghost blocks, I only just cropped them from the gifs.

ghost.png

Do u know how did you make them? (put in like a hd drawing idk anymore)

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back