Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0

Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0 [Open Asset] 2.0.15 No Split Zip

Red, check again.
1672342272780.png

1672347709603.png

Visit and beat each level pictured. the 2.0 boss rush, special stage 7, and beta quest egg rock.

View attachment 81960
Visit and beat each level pictured. the 2.0 boss rush, special stage 7, and beta quest egg rock.
Oh no. Not the- Okay, I have completed Beta Quest at least once, so I can go through it again, and Special Stage 7 I can get through pretty easily (now, that is), but the one that's gonna be rough is the v2.0 boss rush, because of Brak Eggman alone. I was glad when the boss was remade for v2.1., but going through it again? You should've granted us Super forms by converting the 1 ring into a 1up monitor, because for some reason, getting a 1up also gives us 100 rings.

Oh no. Not the- Okay, I have completed Beta Quest at least once, so I can go through it again, and Special Stage 7 I can get through pretty easily (now, that is), but the one that's gonna be rough is the v2.0 boss rush, because of Brak Eggman alone. I was glad when the boss was remade for v2.1., but going through it again? You should've granted us Super forms by converting the 1 ring into a 1up monitor, because for some reason, getting a 1up also gives us 100 rings.
i mean it's not as if its impossible, the boss rush splits into different acts after the first three bosses (which means you'll always start with ten rings), so with a little bit of patience, pattern analysis and a TON of lives i found it to be reasonably possible

definitely not EASY but that's what it takes for a promotion i guess

i mean it's not as if its impossible, the boss rush splits into different acts after the first three bosses (which means you'll always start with ten rings), so with a little bit of patience, pattern analysis and a TON of lives i found it to be reasonably possible

definitely not EASY but that's what it takes for a promotion i guess
Then it's a good thing my save file for SRB2 the Past has infinite lives. Plus, I watched YouTube videos on how to defeat Brak.

die alot.
That's not what I did. I took advantage of the Deaths Counter option from Many Minor Tweaks and after messing around with it, I got infinite lives after turning it off. I'm sure you can do that with the standalone Deaths Counter mod, but I'm not sure. Like at all.

Last edited:
Back