Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0

Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0 [Open Asset] 2.0.16

Multiplayer unlockables are currently unsupported due to the game engine, unfortunately. The only way around this at the moment is through the use of unlockable character checks in multiplayer. Example of this is with how you need a metal sonic player in order to get into Metal's challenge through the Colosseum.

SRB2 Christmas' Archive screens had to be changed to podiums due to needing to salvage a number of cutscenes. SRB2 the Past had actually hit the cutscene limit during development and said limit was noted in the CUTS lump.
The others just simply never had one made in the first place. Due to said cutscene limit, I would have to be very selective about which campaign would get an intro archive cutscene.

Edit: There may be a 2.0.5 update sooner than Feburary as I've been informed of more "big" issues related to unlockables, However the plan for that update is going to be to include another bonus "DLC" for you to use either in, or outside of SRB2 the Past.
Will this "Bonus 'DLC'" be what I think it is? If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm hoping for a 2.2 recreation of the music_remade mod by clairebun (formerly CobaltBW), because I prefer that music over 2.2's tbh. If it is that, please make it in the .pk3 format, as I'm sick and tired of using the .wad format for several legacy mods, that mod especially. Besides, the .pk3 format is much easier to use.

Was it "Snow Flower Zone" or "Snowflake Zone"?
(Snow Flower is the internal name and Snowflake is the titlecard, SRB2TP used the internal name)

Last edited:
Snow Flower Zone actually, since that's in SRB2 TGF Xmas (this is a edited because it was not from v0.90 to v0.96)
1672054012840.png

Post automatically merged:

btw
Where did you get the bgm of TGF version boss, THZ, DSZ and MMZ
These zones have no music when I play

Last edited:
I used the internal name
1672063872086.png

Aparently I wasn't aware, or didn't pay attention to the name on the title card.

that's because I pulled the midi from the later SRB2 demos. I didn't want silent bosses for the remake.
the other midis were provided by SSN Tails

No it isn't. Yeah, the music is by the same person, but still, it ain't the same quality as music_remade, not by a long shot.
being honest , i restored music_remade by porting it to 2.2 just by using slade and making a new pk3 from it , that's it

even though , i cant send the file here , it might break the rules beacuse i need CobaltBW's permission

and meanwhile i can agree with you , i also like the 2.2 soundtracks but they sound different beacuse it doesnt have that nostalgia feel

Last edited:
That's just because they're current. The upcoming bonus DLC and the current ones just don't have anything to do with Clairbun's music pack. Though one of the tracks from the reusable pack was used for History Clash.

That's just because they're current. The upcoming bonus DLC and the current ones just don't have anything to do with Clairbun's music pack. Though one of the tracks from the reusable pack was used for History Clash.
Well, can we see a recreation of music_remade in the future, anyway? There's another 2.2 recreation, but it's kept in the .wad format when I want it as a .pk3.
being honest , i restored music_remade by porting it to 2.2 just by using slade and making a new pk3 from it , that's it

even though , i cant send the file here , it might break the rules beacuse i need CobaltBW's permission

and meanwhile i can agree with you , i also like the 2.2 soundtracks but they sound different beacuse it doesnt have that nostalgia feel
Maybe you can make a YouTube video linking it to either Google Drive or MediaFire.
If you don't have a YouTube channel, maybe provide a comment here with a link.
But are the tracks separate files? Like in an OST mod for Sonic Mania or other Retro Engine games?
I also had a .pk3 version of music_remade, before I deleted it on accident, with no known way of recovering it.

Well, can we see a recreation of music_remade in the future, anyway? There's another 2.2 recreation, but it's kept in the .wad format when I want it as a .pk3.

Maybe you can make a YouTube video linking it to either Google Drive or MediaFire.
If you don't have a YouTube channel, maybe provide a comment here with a link.
But are the tracks separate files? Like in an OST mod for Sonic Mania or other Retro Engine games?
I also had a .pk3 version of music_remade, before I deleted it on accident, with no known way of recovering it.
That's not up to me. You would have to ask the author of the music resource, not a user of the resource.

IN theory
It's can outside rule "im already forgot"
But.
After "sonic doom 2"
I'm interested

I wonder what vanilla doom would look like with srb2 ringslinger gameplay?

Back