Warped Woods with 2.2 acid

uh shall I post a pack of the old fluids tileset
Post automatically merged:

1672540383321.png

bruh (and no, I didn't cut it manually)

Last edited:
The Black Hole Emblem still isn't there @glaber

Just wondering, has 2.0.5 fixed the Black Hole Emblem not appearing?
Actually, it's in a different place than it was in 2.1, am I not doing this right?
The emblem is still gone entirely, it's not even listed on the emblem list anymore.

Last edited:
It is hard to get time emblem in Spring Hill zone 2.1."I can't get in nights mode since you have to complete under 1 minute. In 2.1 was it easy that you can get without nights mode. Since you have to collect rings in original 2.1 and in the the past mod you have to collect chips. Making this 10 rings monitor useless.. It was usefull in 2.1

Attachments

• Captura de Tela (17).png
    Captura de Tela (17).png
    184.4 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
The Black Hole Emblem still isn't there @glaber

The emblem is still gone entirely, it's not even listed on the emblem list anymore.
What? I could had sworn I put it in.

Did you access the old version or the 2.2 version? Because 2.2's multiplayer maps are accessible too.

Ok it was an oversight apparently. 2.0.6 coming up.

Are the characters still included in the main download? I hope not. I want to play this with Encore Mode, but those five characters mess the experience up.
Yes, they are.

Last edited:
Did you access the old version or the 2.2 version? Because 2.2's multiplayer maps are accessible too.
Version 2.1-2.1.25
The version that the columns shrinks up and down very fast (lol)

And is fluid replacement in progress?
(I know that's gonna be a hard work)

Last edited:
ok, can you please tell me what version of the map you visited. don't make me guess from the pictures.

ok, can you please tell me what version of the map you visited. don't make me guess from the pictures.
Well, I changed my last post.
And now we get a wrong era Eggmobile & token
(In 2.1 ERZ2) *Fixed*
Why are there 2.1 Jetty-Syns, 2.2 Eggmobile and token in the same screen?

Last edited:
I went back and saved the reference image for the fluids again in a place where I can find it, but as it stands right now, I need a break and unless the issue is a mod breaking one or an issue like missing emblems, the fix for it will not be put out until Feburary at the earliest.

The fluid issue affects multiple maps, but is not a mod breaker like Black Hole's missing emblem, or the now fixed soft lock for knuckles in ring satellite.

I am convinced that the diamond emblem in Egg Rock Act 2 (v2.1 - v2.1.25) is impossible to get. For one, I have no idea what to do to get it, and second, it just had to be put in between f**king gears missing a tooth each. You know, if they were slowed down just a tad, then I would be complaining, but no, they're as fast as Sonic!

I beat Sonic Doom 2 without Super Forms this past week (or year, if you want to make that joke). Here's some tips for anyone wanting to try a super-less run of Sonic Doom 2 themselves: 1. GRAB ALL THE WEAPONS AND AMMO YOU CAN. While you can use your jump and spin abilities, you put yourself at risk of getting damaged yourself. With SRB2's Ringslinger rules, this means you lose all weapon rings and ammo if you are damaged with a shield. 2. There is usually some sort of cover, whether that be a wall or corner you can hide behind. USE WHAT COVER IS ACCESSIBLE. You can peek around cover to fire at enemies while being relatively safe yourself. 3. EXPLORATION IS KEY. Snoop around the levels when you can, you may find some cool powerups or secrets! 4. RIP AND TEAR. I know that seems cheesy, but defeating enemies can give you a ton of goodies! Watch out for the Giant Red Metal Sonics though, if you see one, look for a way around it or RUN. They have the most health, and can make mincemeat out of you in a matter of seconds! Hope this all helps as you beat Sonic Doom 2, and enjoy everything else The Past has to offer too! Below is gameplay footage of the Finale.

SRB2 The Past 2.0.6 ALL CLEAR with a Solo Sonic save file. Two things to note is that Sonic's 2.0 THZ2 Emblem is using the Knuckles Sprite for some reason, and the Aerial Garden Button emblems (2, 4, and Inner Sanctum) are possible as Sonic, but the buttons reset after death, making these specific emblems unnecessarily difficult. Other than that, this is EVERYTHING you can get as Sonic by himself. More than half of the emblems are collectable as just Sonic too! 164 emblems out of 286!

Attachments

• srb20025.png
    srb20025.png
    189.2 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
blame the devs of 2.1 for that one.
Well, how am I supposed to get it? Like, seriously, how is anyone supposed to get it with or without dying before and after getting it? No clip mode would've helped if it didn't mark the game as modified, requiring me to restart the game to attempt it again.

i heard mega man and invader zim are in this mod, how do i find it?
Mega Man is unlocked along with Chao and Cinosuu(?) after beating all Demo 3 Stages. These are Demo 3 GFZ1, GFZ2, and THZ1. Demo GFZ3 is the same from Demo 2 to Demo 4. Zim is unlocked by collecting all the Easter Eggs in the 1.08 and 1.09 levels. There are some levels which only have eggs in the 1.08 version, while others only have eggs in the 1.09 version. Also, Placeholder Sonic (Xtreme Sonic) is unlocked after beating the Christmas and Halloween campaigns.

WinRAR can extract the Split ZIP, just tested it out.
How?! and what version?

I beat Sonic Doom 2 without Super Forms this past week (or year, if you want to make that joke). Here's some tips for anyone wanting to try a super-less run of Sonic Doom 2 themselves: 1. GRAB ALL THE WEAPONS AND AMMO YOU CAN. While you can use your jump and spin abilities, you put yourself at risk of getting damaged yourself. With SRB2's Ringslinger rules, this means you lose all weapon rings and ammo if you are damaged with a shield. 2. There is usually some sort of cover, whether that be a wall or corner you can hide behind. USE WHAT COVER IS ACCESSIBLE. You can peek around cover to fire at enemies while being relatively safe yourself. 3. EXPLORATION IS KEY. Snoop around the levels when you can, you may find some cool powerups or secrets! 4. RIP AND TEAR. I know that seems cheesy, but defeating enemies can give you a ton of goodies! Watch out for the Giant Red Metal Sonics though, if you see one, look for a way around it or RUN. They have the most health, and can make mincemeat out of you in a matter of seconds! Hope this all helps as you beat Sonic Doom 2, and enjoy everything else The Past has to offer too! Below is gameplay footage of the Finale.

SRB2 The Past 2.0.6 ALL CLEAR with a Solo Sonic save file. Two things to note is that Sonic's 2.0 THZ2 Emblem is using the Knuckles Sprite for some reason, and the Aerial Garden Button emblems (2, 4, and Inner Sanctum) are possible as Sonic, but the buttons reset after death, making these specific emblems unnecessarily difficult. Other than that, this is EVERYTHING you can get as Sonic by himself. More than half of the emblems are collectable as just Sonic too! 164 emblems out of 286!
Sonic's emblem was fixed
1672616918626.png

If you going off of the stats screen, sonic's and knuckle's emblems had their positions swapped in the menu. this does have the side effect of one or the other needing to be recollected if you only had one or the other before.
1672617044092.png

Last edited:
so,when i connect to someone in multiplayer,when the map is the museum,i get a server timeout as soon as i join.

Back