Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0

[Open Assets] Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0 2.0.17

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
SRB2 The Past: Persona (yep i loaded srb2 the past in srb2 persona XD dont ask why i just tried)

Attachments

• srb20000.gif
    srb20000.gif
    288.9 KB · Views: 147
  • srb20001.gif
    srb20001.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 115
  • srb20002.gif
    srb20002.gif
    4.1 MB · Views: 150
SRB2 The Past: Persona (yep i loaded srb2 the past in srb2 persona XD dont ask why i just tried)
also the hubs and campains dont work they just teleport me back to the museum but i managed to enter one of the chaos maps (cant show the gif becuase is too big)

Didn't you notice that the 3 things you had to do to unlock the Promotion are all Egg Rock related?
Beat Brak Eggman 2.0 in the 2.0 boss rush who was an Egg Rock boss
Beat Beta Quest which ends on Eggrock
and finally, beat either Nights or 2.1 special stage Egg Satellite, which is the Egg Rock themed Nights Special stage.

Didn't you notice that the 3 things you had to do to unlock the Promotion are all Egg Rock related?
Beat Brak Eggman 2.0 in the 2.0 boss rush who was an Egg Rock boss
Beat Beta Quest which ends on Eggrock
and finally, beat either Nights or 2.1 special stage Egg Satellite, which is the Egg Rock themed Nights Special stage.
yes i did beat all i beat brak,every beta quest boss and i have all chaos emeralds
Post automatically merged:

this is what i meant
never gona give you up

Nice mod, however it could use some improvements:
  • Add the old shields as custom shields that don't use preexisting shield slots, right now the mod just uses stock vanilla SRB2 shields even in map versions where they don't belong/didn't exist (eg: bubble shield in pre 1.0.x CEZ)
  • Add a way to play through the rest of the versions campaigns without having to go through each zone act separately (only tgf, Halloween, xmas, and beta quest exist right now)

at this point in time, figuring out how to clone the old shields would be reserved for the next major update.

Campaigns that cover each era would also require figuring out if there are even enough map slots left to do that. You'd be surprised at how many slots were used in this mod.

I was fighting everyone in boss gauntlet, but I got kicked. And also. Would you add sonic cd special stage from SUGOI for the New update?

Last edited:
I was fighting everyone in boss gauntlet, but I got kicked. And also. Would you add sonic cd special stage from SUGOI for the New update?
No. SUGOI content doesn't fit with the goals of SRB2 the Past, and is not reusable anyway.

at this point in time, figuring out how to clone the old shields would be reserved for the next major update.

Campaigns that cover each era would also require figuring out if there are even enough map slots left to do that. You'd be surprised at how many slots were used in this mod.
Is it really necessary to use more map slots? can't you just use a script or something that changes map rotation once players enter an era portal?

Back