Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0

[Open Assets] Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0 2.0.17

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
I was playing the map with noclip to enter the levels in the windows from the museum and i discovered the old museum map hidden in the map with things that make look that it was closed

Last edited:
I was playing the map with noclip to enter the levels in the windows from the museum and i discovered the old museum map hidden in the map with things that make look that it was closed
Everyone using Noclip in their save state activates the cheat protection.Why would you even use noclip when you can get inside it in a more longer way?

Everyone using Noclip in their save state activates the cheat protection.Why would you even use noclip when you can get inside it in a more longer way?
i didint find any button and when i enter that i was in a ventilation that goes to there and a spring to the nowhere

i didint find any button and when i enter that i was in a ventilation that goes to there and a spring to the nowhere
You dont need any button to open the vent for Old Museum.
To open it,all you need to do is to complete all of the boss rushes and all tiers of Metal's Challenge + History Clash Zone.

You dont need any button to open the vent for Old Museum.
To open it,all you need to do is to complete all of the boss rushes and all tiers of Metal's Challenge + History Clash Zone.
You are saying that to someone that cant even beat the first SRB2 bossfight without getting 5 gameovers and cant even beat the first boss rush

Everytime I beat the final boss of SD2, this happens.
Is this supposed to happen?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230114-212947_Sonic Robo Blast 2.jpg
    Screenshot_20230114-212947_Sonic Robo Blast 2.jpg
    323.2 KB · Views: 127
Someone never played Freedom Planet.

Though reffering to the Kingdom Stone and the Master Emerald in the same term was tricky.
Ummm... i think you dont understand the situation.... About Freedom Planet, i have a story about it but cant explain it here and not allowed to share any info about it in this place. Sorry but i wanna pretend this ever existed

I don't think I do then, but regarding the trick. Did the term "precious stones" make you think of Sonic Shuffle?
Post automatically merged:

Everytime I beat the final boss of SD2, this happens.
Is this supposed to happen?
No. How'd the in map cameras get disabled?

I don't think I do then, but regarding the trick. Did the term "precious stones" make you think of Sonic Shuffle?
mmm... not exacly, i got it before hand when i decided to read the Archives on the stage and then a shot in my heart just happend. I really didnt expect you made that "Easter Egg" and to make sure its true you did that, i used devmode to cheat my way to find out faster, then i quit and retry again, then i did it legit and not take the lives and kill myself lol. I really couldnt bare it to see it

It a restoration of a cut egg that had leftovers, and I suppose it would catch some people off guard. At least it didn't have any audio cues from the series.

It a restoration of a cut egg that had leftovers, and I suppose it would catch some people off guard. At least it didn't have any audio cues from the series.
Well thats the lesser thing you made but for now... i'll take it. Still enjoy this masterpiece of nostalgia pero... ("but" in spanish) gotta clean that thing from my mind to not live a dark past again.

in neo areal garden the performance is lousy......and the rendering is out of the question

Will you consider adding in the old level object sprites? You already did the monitors, signposts, and springs in some areas, but not the rings or checkpoints for some reason. And while you're at it, the springs need to be consistent with the entire campaign. No pressure, if you decide to include them, take your time on doing so. This is by far the biggest level pack I've ever seen, so I understand if it'll take a while.

Also, using this with 2.1 Levels by OGAmyDroid presents a fun little Easter egg with the title screen, but also some graphical errors, specifically in the Museum and Greenflower HUB. What I mean by that is the old sky texture from 2.1 and earlier's GFZ is present in both of these areas, which is fine, but not when the textures aren't changed to match. Can you either replace the textures in these areas with the older variations or fix the skies? That'd be much appreciated.

Please don't mix level addons as it can cause problems. The problem you reported involving the 2.1 levels addon is invalid due to this.

As for the other graphics, I'll need to figure a few things out first such as how to get the attraction shield to attract clones rings, and how to get clone star posts working.

New retro springs though wouldn't be a problem, just a hassle not worth doing in a minor update due to how many maps would need them.

in neo areal garden the performance is lousy......and the rendering is out of the question
that old 2.0 level's problems are due to the sizes of the map and I can't do anything about it. I've tried but not for the reason of fixing it, but instead to get the render bug to appear where it did in 2.0.

that old 2.0 level's problems are due to the sizes of the map and I can't do anything about it. I've tried but not for the reason of fixing it, but instead to get the render bug to appear where it did in 2.0.
Understandable.... The only thing that occurs to me is that before starting neo areal garden there should be a warning that says that the player is playing an unstable level and with dubious rendering..... I don't propose anything for this incredible mod either.

(I take this opportunity to say that I got trapped in lava reef from sonic doom 2, how complete lava reef?)

Did you get stuck on act 1 or 2? Remember, in act 2 there's a key in the lava and a button on the near by stair walls

Finally beat this (or at least, the Metal Challenge) earlier today, and uh...

... Hang on, why am I in the credits? What'd I do? Legitimately curious - I don't remember doing anything for this mod!

Chances are you did something for a reusable resource I used.

If a reusable resource has credits in any way I include those when crediting people.

Found how I credited you. You're in Special Thanks meaning you might have helped me with a small thing related to the project or something else beneficial.

Last edited:
Back