Sonic Doom 2 v4.1 Released!

Thanks again for that nice Doom mod, a really fine way to experience Doom with some Sonic 3&K elements.

Surprised this thread is still alive after like 8 years or something.
Anyways I can't play sd2 rn but I'll play it when I get a pc.

Everytime i try to load the game on my ZDoom, it says "PAYPAL NOT FOUND!" also, i really dont know how to even setup the game, could anyone help me please?

Everytime i try to load the game on my ZDoom, it says "PAYPAL NOT FOUND!" also, i really dont know how to even setup the game, could anyone help me please?
First you need a DOOM IWAD (Doom2 or FreeDOOM), if you already have one then it should be working if not...
Go here and download FreeDOOM Phase 2 or FreeDM for zDoom to play the mod.
If you don't want FreeDOOM but want DOOM 2, then go buy it on Steam or GOG.

I have an Doom IWAD, i also have too an Doom 2 IWAD, do i have to put it in order (Like putting DOOM2/DOOM1 IWAD on Sonic Doom 2) to work? lemme try it..
Post automatically merged:

Not working, lemme try the FreeDOOM solution..

But i want to play it on ZDoom/GZDoom.. is FreeDOOM an engine?

bud i dont know where you got your zdoom from but if its asking for your paypal somethings not right. download gzdoom from the official site

might be talking about a pLaypal lump for Player Pallet.
I have an Doom IWAD, i also have too an Doom 2 IWAD, do i have to put it in order (Like putting DOOM2/DOOM1 IWAD on Sonic Doom 2) to work? lemme try it..

Not working, lemme try the FreeDOOM solution..

But i want to play it on ZDoom/GZDoom.. is FreeDOOM an engine?
You need the DOOM 2 (or Free Doom equivalent) Iwad in the same folder as ZDoom/GZDoom. then you load the Sonic doom 2 wad, plus a character, in ZDoom/GZDoom.
Better yet, use one of the bat files after modifying it for ZDoom/GZDoom.

bud i dont know where you got your zdoom from but if its asking for your paypal somethings not right. download gzdoom from the official site
Did download at the Official ZDoom Site, tried putting the files on ZDoom, didn't work, thats how i did it.

in that case it's not asking for your paypal account, it's asking for the pLaypal lump. as in the Player's Pallet lump.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back