Sol Sestancia 2

[Open Assets] Sol Sestancia 2 2024-08-21

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Rogerregorroger

Animator
✨ Collaborator ✨
Rogerregorroger submitted a new resource:

Sol Sestancia 2 - Take back the island

View attachment 128725
Finally, after way too many years, we're back at the sun drenched island of Sol Sestancia 2.
First, you were there for a quick tour.
Second time, you had a relatively quiet romp trough the island's many attractions.

But this time, things are a little more dour. Our heroes are at their lowest point as Robotnik has...

Read more about this resource...

ok seriously tho why do they only travel in a half circle its so jarring. its not bad it just. does this temple exist outside of physics itself?

Post automatically merged:

good levels though i played the beta got some emblems early

I feel like this out of bounds text wall was not made with mouselook
within the hotel room
in mind.
srb20173.png

If I really didn't want anyone to find it, I wouldn't have bothered making a special texture for it, would I?
You just found an easteregg, congratulations!

that eggs been there since ep I and it took you till somewhere in ep II to find it? ok then

Cool, myself has a little bouncing animation. Hi me :)

srb20364.gif

Post automatically merged:

Also, there's this problem, where the whirlwind animation will switch to a different sprite. Is this still present in v1, I used v0.9 as the final beta release.

srb20362.gif

EDIT: Also, I was the one who was apart of testing Sol Sestancia 2. You can credit me (if you want).

Last edited:
really glad to have a tiny bit of work in this mod. (I did a bit of the
HIDDEN TRAIN LEVEL
)
Its one of my most anticipated ever! Sol Sestancia 1 was my favorite level campaign of all time, until I played this one. Incredible work and i'm even more excited for part 3.

really glad to have a tiny bit of work in this mod. (I did a bit of the
HIDDEN TRAIN LEVEL
)
Its one of my most anticipated ever! Sol Sestancia 1 was my favorite level campaign of all time, until I played this one. Incredible work and i'm even more excited for part 3.
There a train level I Download this fucking now when I made my character

Also, there's this problem, where the whirlwind animation will switch to a different sprite. Is this still present in v1, I used v0.9 as the final beta release.

View attachment 128886

EDIT: Also, I was the one who was apart of testing Sol Sestancia 2. You can credit me (if you want).

Yeah, that should be fixed. There was a filename conflict with a Speed Highway bonus level asset but I removed the level for the final release, so the object's gone too.
Alright, I'll add your name to the credits next update.

it appears that the first emblem in island cross is unobtainable due to something missing/broken in the soc file for it

Attachments

• srb20994.png
    srb20994.png
    133.9 KB · Views: 42
Yeah, that should be fixed. There was a filename conflict with a Speed Highway bonus level asset but I removed the level for the final release, so the object's gone too.
Oh, was that level meant to be present in the original Sol Sestancia 2? I think it would be pretty cool if there was a bonus level. Maybe you could save it for Sol Sestancia 3 (after it's 4 years later).
Alright, I'll add your name to the credits next update.
Alright, thank you very much.

To be continued, great, more awesomeness and I'll be able to play with some of the most with character mods that I'd want to so much that arent released yet!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back