Sol Sestancia 2

[Open Assets] Sol Sestancia 2 2024-08-21

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
"The hot desert sand causes you to die in exactly 5 seconds, but here's my special air-conditioned roads"

...I wheezed. This is exactly the mad-scientist who-cares-its-plot-convenience bullshit I should've expected and it still caught me off-guard.

srb20002.gif

ok, now that I can play the extra levels, I have came to ask how do I beat alcudia pizza? I deliver the pizzas and return to the store, but I still lose.
update: I completed it

Glad you liked it!
Level was a pain to make, sadly. File became very unstable and level kept crashing. Ended up cutting and rearranging a lot.
The entire second half of the secret traintracks level is basically the salvaged parts of what should have been island's cross second half, hence the sudden scenery change.
Oh well.
That's zonebuilder for ya, sometimes works like a charm, sometimes it hates your guts.

Glad you liked it!
Level was a pain to make, sadly. File became very unstable and level kept crashing. Ended up cutting and rearranging a lot.
The entire second half of the secret traintracks level is basically the salvaged parts of what should have been island's cross second half, hence the sudden scenery change.
Oh well.
That's zonebuilder for ya, sometimes works like a charm, sometimes it hates your guts.
Oh I see

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back