A REASON TO GET DESTRUCTIVE ILLUSION:
boss inazuma Destructive Illusion.gif

that is a BOSS NPC btw

Of course...
For battle added new moves.
And classical ringslinger weapons are removed...
well i'll go plays SSF2
ringslinger NEO exists that could work

Last edited:
well it was worth waiting 3 years for Inazuma to come back from the Wheelchair, and it was honestly worth it.

Can you tell me the controls of ultimate inazuma if it's not too much trouble?
i mean its just the same as regular inazuma except if you hold down the electric barrier you charge up a projectile and if you press space while holding the electric barrier you fly upwards

i mean its just the same as regular inazuma except if you hold down the electric barrier you charge up a projectile and if you press space while holding the electric barrier you fly upwards
A small correction: if you hold the barrier and press jump (may not necessarily be space) you will fly upwards. If you release jump but keep the barrier you will fly downwards

go into objectplace in destructive illusion you will find a boss object of inazuma
Post automatically merged:

inaboss footage improved.gif

Last edited:
There is a bug with the color of Aether's horns when getting on the motorcycle, which makes his skin color flash the color of the spell instead of his horns.(I don't put a gif since I forgot to transfer it from the PC to the phone where I write this)

i found a bit of a bug in multiplayer
if you change your color while playing as ultimate inazuma, he stops using the ultimate sprites and instead uses base form sprites. this seemingly can break sprites too as that happend to me on the server i found the bug on

i found a bit of a bug in multiplayer
if you change your color while playing as ultimate inazuma, he stops using the ultimate sprites and instead uses base form sprites. this seemingly can break sprites too as that happend to me on the server i found the bug on
by also having rushchars if your inazumas sol form and change to marine and then change back you become false ultimate inazuma and also aether becomes renderless

If you have the 4 star end then it would be nice to be able to access mindscape from the castle

Last edited:
Back