The grinding cables in the encore version of Highrise Havoc aren't loading for me... either that or they are intentionally missing and are being replaced with red and yellow exclamation marks.

I'm having similar issues whenever I try to host this pack in multiplayer, I came here looking for a fix but it doesn't seem like anyone here has one...

EDIT: I figured out what my issue was, there seems to be a lua conflict with the rails on Highrise Havoc and the shortcut on Bellbridge Zone from the Marsh Mayhem Pack.

If Marsh Mayhem is loaded first then Highrise Havoc is completely broken and if this pack is loaded first then the shortcut on Bellbridge Zone is broken. For now I guess I'll just have to hope for there being a fix for this soon.

Last edited:
All of the music of wave 1 is in the pack of wave 2 making the file size bigger that it needs to be. also the music for Highrise Havoc is 11mb compared to everything else that is like 3 or 4.

All of the music of wave 1 is in the pack of wave 2 making the file size bigger that it needs to be. also the music for Highrise Havoc is 11mb compared to everything else that is like 3 or 4.
Hmmm, I wonder if the music had been exported at a higher bitrate?

I'm having similar issues whenever I try to host this pack in multiplayer, I came here looking for a fix but it doesn't seem like anyone here has one...

EDIT: I figured out what my issue was, there seems to be a lua conflict with the rails on Highrise Havoc and the shortcut on Bellbridge Zone from the Marsh Mayhem Pack.

If Marsh Mayhem is loaded first then Highrise Havoc is completely broken and if this pack is loaded first then the shortcut on Bellbridge Zone is broken. For now I guess I'll just have to hope for there being a fix for this soon.
Found out about that problem as well. At least Highrise Havoc is kind of a one off map but still really sad to have my first thing confliction be with Bellbridge; one of my favorite tracks.

Found out about that problem as well. At least Highrise Havoc is kind of a one off map but still really sad to have my first thing confliction be with Bellbridge; one of my favorite tracks.
Bellbridge is *extremely* old as you can tell and uses a whole different railing system than modern tracks. Bascially no rails allowed so either Bellbridge and no other or others and no bellbridge.

Bellbridge is *extremely* old as you can tell and uses a whole different railing system than modern tracks. Bascially no rails allowed so either Bellbridge and no other or others and no bellbridge.
no thats not the main issue. the issue is that both use the same rails, but both also have differences in their scripts that causes one or the other to get replaced, depending on the load order. Both scripts were made by the same person, i know they have the fix for bellbridge to make it work with every other rail, its just that the map maker isnt here to update his map pack anymore, which is a bit unfortunate.

no thats not the main issue. the issue is that both use the same rails, but both also have differences in their scripts that causes one or the other to get replaced, depending on the load order. Both scripts were made by the same person, i know they have the fix for bellbridge to make it work with every other rail, its just that the map maker isnt here to update his map pack anymore, which is a bit unfortunate.
Do you know where I can find the fix? Just discovered that it is a lua problem the hard way.

Edit: I found a version of MarshMayhem on the NVJR server through the server browser! It's fixes the confliction. Slightly different but good enough for me.
Post automatically merged:

Found an error when makes the robots in Death Egg's Eye break.
Edit: Found out it's IvoIndustries v102 causing the problem. Anyone might know why?

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back