• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Shadow the hedgehog remake, Final Beta released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, I can't stand how Shadow drones on no stop about Maria. :P

But yeah, I was kidding. It'd be better to do without taunts.

zck2020 said:
Ugh, I can't stand how Shadow drones on no stop about Maria. :P

But yeah, I was kidding. It'd be better to do without taunts.

It's been a while since I played SA2B, but I think it was because she was the only person who treated him kindly. But I could be wrong....
(please no one correct me if I am)

EDIT: Oh, and the new sig: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Nitro=Well how about "DAMN! not here!" when he dies

And just maybe like a jumpvoice and a hurtvoice also you could make him have the thing from sa2shadow to get him to make that thoking noise like how shadow in sa2 did.

Shadic_the_Human said:
Nitro=Well how about "DAMN! not here!" when he dies

And just maybe like a jumpvoice and a hurtvoice also you could make him have the thing from sa2shadow to get him to make that thoking noise like how shadow in sa2 did.

He didn't make a thokking noise. He grunted.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
How about no PG language in a character WAD, kthx.

Even better, don't include any taunts with this Shadow. N00bs might try to abuse them for their own fun, which I'm sure other players won't like.

In this case, I agree with SRB2WikiSonicMaster. Keep in mind that there are some people (possibly including administrators) that do not appreciate that sort of language. I don't claim to have the cleanest mouth on the earth, but I rarely swear if I can help it because it's a bad example for my 10-year-old brother.

There is no need for sarcasm. I'm merely trying to be the voice of reason. You have no idea how much a violent human nature there is in kids today, nitro. And if you did, you would think twice before being condescending.

I'm not being sarcastic, I actually refer to curse words as big boy words in real life.

YAY! He's good. I do have to ask one thing though: The 2 back spines seem a bit long. Are they supposed to be that length?

EDIT: I've noticed a couple other things. PM me if you'd like to know them.

Angelus, why don't you just post them here so Dr Pepper doesn't get a many people saying the same thing over and over when you found it first?

Anywho, here's what I've noticed and wisely decided to post:
The back-diagonal run and walk look weird.
I reckon he should jog, not skate, when he's in his walking frames.
His walking sprites don't bounce up and down like the other characters' do.
Too much variation in his spring-up and spring-down sprites. At least from the back.
Why does he spin with that yellow thing?

I'll Begin said:
Angelus, why don't you just post them here so Dr Pepper doesn't get a many people saying the same thing over and over when you found it first?

Anywho, here's what I've noticed and wisely decided to post:
The back-diagonal run and walk look weird.
I reckon he should jog, not skate, when he's in his walking frames.
His walking sprites don't bounce up and down like the other characters' do.
Too much variation in his spring-up and spring-down sprites. At least from the back.
Why does he spin with that yellow thing?

Ill begin, what do you mean by like jogging? Can you show me a picture please? Also i think when he spins the ball flashes yellow because its supposed to be Sa2 styled.

Because mine are more visual errors than anything. For example, I've noticed that shadow seems to be shorter than sonic. And that in a 2D stage, it looks like only one of his legs move. Furthermore, I wanted him to PM me so I could show him what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back