• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Shadow the hedgehog remake, Final Beta released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Kind of Off Topic-
droneteamom7.png

I was even told that these drones of mine were sucktastic, sure the disaster sonic and adam hedgehog drones were thrown together rather hastily, but I trully think no one took the time to look at them all properly, I was going to attempt a shadow drone next after Dr. Pepper finishes his shadow wad, but now I am not so sure, because I get no joy out of it any more.
But I look forward to seeing the finished version of this shadow wad Dr. Pepper is working on...

Namo said:
It's good, but can you make it similar to the new monitors?
I could do that, but I couldn't change the flickering monitor frame without effecting all of the other players life monitors.
Hyper Shadic X said:
...Why...?
That's because I think Shadow's spinball flickers yellow on SA2, correct me if I'm wrong.
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Here's a random pic off photobucket showing the bottom of shadows shoes, use it.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/shadow hedgehog/sheebadog/Shadow_and_an_apple.jpg
Thanks for the reference, nitro, fixing...
More Shadow...
5-2.png
SHADB1-2.png
SHADB2B8-2.png
SHADB3B7-1.png
SHADB4B6-1.png
SHADB5-1.png
SHADP4P6-2.png
SHADP5-2.png
SHADNAME-1.png

The sprites are looking better Dr.P. Keep it up :P. By the way, in SA2, Super Shadow looked more like a light silver - with pale yellow highlights. They hsould of kept it like that. Making Shadow's future super colour gold-yellow doesn't suit it.

Looks great...except for one thing. Make Shadow's shoes less curved like Sonic's and more straight like Shadow's.

@EMPEROR METALLIX: Your drones look fine to me, those other three sprites, however, look tacky. (It's the smiles)

The bottom of Shadow's shoes aren't completely yellow. They have red too, and the yellow goes down the middle where the jets or whatever they are go.

Dr.Pepper said:
That's because I think Shadow's spinball flickers yellow on SA2, correct me if I'm wrong.

Not really. The only "flickering" of spin balls is when SOnic/Shadow flicker from a ball to a hedgehog curled up and back to a ball. Shadow's spin aura is yellow (I dunno why...), thus making it look like he's yellow sometimes.

P.S. I would really laugh if you put in my boredom sprite. XD (please do. :<)

Shadow's trail is yellow because of his "Power ring cuffs" which are what contain his power ala Next Gen, Sonic X, etc.

Also Shadow's shoes sole looks like this.
shadowssoleqx9.png

The shoe in this sprite picture is facing downward just so you know.

And just a random reference Shadow.
Shadow-2.png

i liked the old shadow more, (I mean the original) This one looks even more cooler! :D

hey, make 2 of em, one that has his streak color change, and one that has his fur color change!

Shadic_the_Human said:
Dr.P any updates as far as shadow goes? Have you came up for an idel pose for him yet?

I think he still needs to work on the motion frames. That's what I heard when I last checked. Not too sure where he's at now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back