• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Shadow the hedgehog remake, Final Beta released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody must've left Dr.Pepper on the table and he got knocked over and spilled. -shot-

A heart attack you say?
I should be more careful with my jokes, don't wanna kill anyone.
-rimshot-

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Somebody must've left Dr.Pepper on the table and he got knocked over and spilled. -shot-

*groan* My god, people. It's hard not to laugh at some of these posts... this one being a perfect example... =))

I'm not dead guys, but my cheap modem finally is after battling with it all week. D: It can't be helped, I shouldn't have used in the first place, it has given me nothing but trouble since I had it, I'll be able post more again soon. I'm having to type this from a friend's house using DSOrganize right now. About the Wad, I almost have a decent beta, and the superform is done, just need to finish some more frames and then I'll release it.

Dr.Pepper said:
I'm not dead guys, but my cheap modem finally is after battling with it all week. D: It can't be helped, I shouldn't have used in the first place, it has given me nothing but trouble since I had it, I'll be able post more again soon.
I use a mouter. (Modem-Router hybrid) It's moar reliable and costs less. :D

Anyways, WE SHOOD GIV SHAD0 tAUNTZ!!!1! *shot*

zck2020 said:
Anyways, WE SHOOD GIV SHAD0 tAUNTZ!!!1! *shot*

Can you say "SA2 rips?" :P

Yeah, shadow should say things like saying how inferior his opponent is to him, being the "ultimate life form."

Dr.Pepper said:
I'm not dead guys, but my cheap modem finally is after battling with it all week. D: It can't be helped, I shouldn't have used in the first place, it has given me nothing but trouble since I had it, I'll be able post more again soon. I'm having to type this from a friend's house using DSOrganize right now. About the Wad, I almost have a decent beta, and the superform is done, just need to finish some more frames and then I'll release it.

Oh, thank God! Well anyways, sorry about the whole dead comment. Think I'll edit that out now.

EDIT: You also forgot that he should say something random about Maria. *shot*

Senku Niola said:
Also Shadow's shoes sole looks like this.
shadowssoleqx9.png

Well, it's a bit hard do Shadow's shoes sole like this, but maybe Dr.Pepper can do it

Taunt ideas said:
There's no time to play games, you won't even get the chance!
Behold the Ultimate Power!
Where's that DAMN Chaos Emerald?! (to allow it to make sense at any time.)
Who am I? Why can't I remember anything? And... Who is this "Maria"?

Chaos Knux said:
Taunt ideas said:
Where's that DAMN Chaos Emerald?! (to allow it to make sense at any time.)
Who am I? Why can't I remember anything? And... Who is this "Maria"?

This wad will be more in SA2 style, and I don't think Dr.Pepper will put taunts

Chaos Knux, the last one should be shortened or replaced with another one. Other than that, good ideas for taunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back