S3DR PROJECT CANCELED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...today was supposed to be one of those "OMG I MADE SO MUCH PROGRESS TODAY" days, but due to a441's stick up his ass, I cannot start voice recording until I get unbanned. Sorry guys. Maybe if some of the actors wouldn't be lasy asses and get their butts into #s3dr on espernet *HINT HINT*, we can begin.

That's funny, I didn't remember banning you. Must've done it in my sleep. But if you were gonna be doing your voice stuff in there (which you know isn't allowed) I guess I made the right decision.

It's a shame that when I call you out in public, you need to lie. If you really don't remember what an ass you were being, here's a hint. That Freddy VS. Jason soundtrack still rocks.

PS: I heard accessirc #srb2 has been kinda more empty and quiet than usual. Wonder why... Also, I wasn't doing the "voice thing" in there, I just needed to contact people in there to go to #s3dr on espernet.

i was wondering, what ever happened to this, no updates? :? Awww.... i wanted to see how this would turn out. :(

BTW, im sorry if i bumbed the topic. :cry: i just wanted to know.

LOL. I wasn't planning on updating until I finished some of the stuff. All I'll say is that the graphics look real! O.O;

Well, there hasn't been anything BUT graphics just yet, as far as I know...
Darn it man, GIMMIE SOME LINES! :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back