S3DR PROJECT CANCELED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude... You have to AUDITION for the part. You can't just say "Me wanty!!!!111oneoneone" and he'll give it to you. It's just one of my talents to manipulate my voice to sound like someone else.

By the way, you still have a chance. If I can't buy another microphone, he'll give the part to someone else. Now, where am I going to get that money...

Me too,

I need to go buy a new mic today. I wasnt just saying I want I want, I was just being a wierd. LOL I thought I was the only one that was going for Tails so thats why I was asking that way.

Dude, the Tails auditions are over. The only ones still going are Sonic's,Knuckles's, and Nafagen's. I already won the Tails one. I said "You still have a chance" because if I don't get a new mic, then the Tails auditions will start again. So, basically, you have a very slim chance. However, you could still try out for the Sonic, Knuckles, and Nafagen parts. Just find one that you think suits your voice style and try out. Me, I'm young, so I tried out for Tails because my voice still sounds like him. Other people's voices have already changed so they cannot try out for Tails because he is a young kid. They had to try out for Knuckles, Sonic, or Nafagen.

The site says that the game will be released on the PC or possibly the PS2. Tell me, how the #$%! are you going to get this to work on a CONSOLE?!

Oh, and I said positive responses. Go the hell away if you arn't going to say anything positive.

EDIT: And where did it say that?! I didn't see anything that mentioned the PS2.

SSC, you said that it might be possibly on the PS2 on your website for S3DR. I can't remember where, but on one part it said that it might possibly on the PS2. Mabye you forgot that you wrote it?

There. I checked back to his site and he changed it. Now it says it'll play only on the PC. However, he made a grammatical error. The sentence should say "The platform this game will play on is the PC." I think it would be more "attractive" to say "The game is only supported by the PC", but it's his choice. I would at least try to see if it could play on the PS2 or something, though.

LMAO he probably said that it could be on the PS2 because I mentioned something to him about it being on the PS2. Besides if you ask me, if the game is going to be on a console, PS2 is the last one it should be on... Sonic Heroes... ACK! Put it on the Game Cube :)

Umm, what? I odn't think you have considering the game doesn't even exist as far as an actual game goes. I think you're just spamming/trolling. Mod?

Just make shure you only make tail's voice kid like style (or whatever you wanna call it)The bad guys must sound either low, exaggarated or something "evil" sounding. You get the point. Just comments. Hope the game works out well. i might give a shot at sonics voice. I might post it up for the whole world to laugh at me too. But thats ok, i dont mind. :D

Texture3.jpg

Texture2.jpg

Texture1.jpg

some textures for the chaos emerald? u can use it if you want, just trying to help out as much as i can.

pics are too big i guess heh.
Star.jpg

Might be the stars that come out when your invincible.
Texture4.jpg

Sky texture? Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back