S3DR PROJECT CANCELED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah! My favorite character is Beat I think

Corn is wierd though

And Yoyo...yeah...

Yano what? I like the dog! And Roboy!

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Well, screw this. If SSC doesn't want to make it...

...I'll create an animated version. Sure it's not 3D, but I'll put in as much shading and detail as I can, and though it'll be yet ANOTHER project I'll have to work on, I'll be glad to do it since it was interesting to me from the start.

'Nuff said. SSC, if you want to recontinue it, lemme know and I'll stop. =P
Omega, no. You know that's not gonna work. Look at you, you're up to your 9-foot penis in projects, and you've yet to finish any of them. Now hit the showers to wash off the DISHONOR.

JetKrazy said:
Yeah! My favorite character is Beat I think

Corn is wierd though

And Yoyo...yeah...

Yano what? I like the dog! And Roboy!

Who the hell are Corn and Roboy? Are they from JSRF?

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Well, screw this. If SSC doesn't want to make it...

...I'll create an animated version. Sure it's not 3D, but I'll put in as much shading and detail as I can, and though it'll be yet ANOTHER project I'll have to work on, I'll be glad to do it since it was interesting to me from the start.

'Nuff said. SSC, if you want to recontinue it, lemme know and I'll stop. =P

I see now. You are the one that called S3DR vaporware. You probably wanted to do S3DR for yourself, so you got me to quit on it.

Uhm. Now you're just throwing out accusations, and you know that's not going to change anything. First off, he said something along the lines of "You haven't released any models or anything... If you keep it up, people will start to think you're spewing vaporware", not "Up yours govna, we've no need for a helping of your stone soup". Or something.

Also, he's got enough work on his hands, you think he'd bother sifting through your mud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back