S3DR PROJECT CANCELED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSC

I'm going to be making a game called Sonic 3D Rovolution. This will start off right where SRB2 left off. That means that Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles has just defeated Eggman on Eggrock Zone. I have everything planned out already. (meaning the story, badguy, bosses, levels, ect.) I'll give you just a vauge summary of the story...

Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles have just defeated Eggman and stopped him from taking over the world using the mysterious black rock as his space station. As they were cheering and whooping it up, Eggman just remembered something. The black rock appears in this demension for two weeks, and then goes to the dimention that it was from. Eggman knew it has been almost two weeks on the dot. So, seeing that the trio of heroes were celebrating, he made his escape. The three heard Eggman laugh happily and turned to them. Eggman started shouting about how he is so happy that he will never see them again. The trio realise that something is about to happen. Just then, a blinding light surrounds them all and the next thing they know, they are in a forest...in another dimention...

This will be made using the program Lightwave. Pixar used this very program to make all of their 3d hits like "A Bug's Life" and "Toy Story". I've already modeled two objects. They are the rings and the item box. The rings look like SA's model, only more gold, and the item box looks like a perfect translation from the classic games.

With lightwave, I can do full blown cut scenes with voices. Now then, I need voices. I'm thinking of doing auditions this week.

Sonic: 8:00 CST October 14, 2004

Tails: 5:00 CST October 15, 2004

Knuckles: 3:00 CST October 16, 2004

THE BAD GUY (Nagafen): 6:00 October 17, 2004

SSC said:
SSNTails said:
You can't make a game in lightwave, only videos.

With good enough skills in programming, it's possible.

And probably a processor better than anything any of US have =P

Need I remind you that you are not STJr., and I'd request that you choose a different name for your project other than SRB3. We get enough retards asking about whether we're making an SRB3 as it is, thanks.

If you're truly serious about making a project of that magnitude, the least you could do is come up with an original name.

This project seems like it could have true potential! I would be happy to audition for one of the parts. I have Private Messaged you of my opinions and what I want to play, SSC. I am looking forward to auditions and seeing the project released to the public!

I wouldn't recommend changing the villian, though. Dr. Robotnik has been with Sonic ever since his "birth", and changing him now might upset people. Mabye you could have this new guy be actually the henchman of Eggman or something?

FireKid said:
This project seems like it could have true potential! I would be happy to audition for one of the parts. I have Private Messaged you of my opinions and what I want to play, SSC. I am looking forward to auditions and seeing the project released to the public!

I wouldn't recommend changing the villian, though. Dr. Robotnik has been with Sonic ever since his "birth", and changing him now might upset people. Mabye you could have this new guy be actually the henchman of Eggman or something?

Ok...Nagafen will still be the bad guy...once you play through the game when it's done, you will see that there is alot more to the dark side of this game then meets the eye.

Anyways, about the tryouts, here is the following info about them.

Sonic's VO tryouts will start today. You will have to record your voice via microphone and send it to the following e-mail address. thejoeyscott@hotmail.com . The tryouts will end when the next character's tryouts begin. For example, if you will be trying out for Tails, your recording is due by the time knuckles' tryouts begin.

I'm looking forward to this. I've started making Sonic's animations today and they look fantastic.

Ok guys. 35 minutes until the Sonic the Hedgehog tryouts begin.

Pick any line from any SA game that Sonic said and send it to me.

Psh. This isn't going to work, you know. >.>

Please excuse my negative attitude.

Ok guys! Because of lack of replies to the Tails VA tryouts, I have extended the time to next friday for ALL tryouts. Send me Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, or Nagafen's VA tryout recordings.

EDIT: The site is up.

http://s3dr.tripod.com/

EDIT AGAIN: The part of Tails will be played by FlameArrowStar. He sounds so much like SA Tails that it's creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back