S3DR PROJECT CANCELED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 people still isnt enough. He meant like more than 10 people who cares. I was actually looking foward to it, since like always, seems like its really going to work. At least show us whatever footage you have.

I'm sorry to say this, but did it ever occur to you that this might be a hoax to gain popularity for the project by saying it's dead?

Well, screw this. If SSC doesn't want to make it...

...I'll create an animated version. Sure it's not 3D, but I'll put in as much shading and detail as I can, and though it'll be yet ANOTHER project I'll have to work on, I'll be glad to do it since it was interesting to me from the start.

'Nuff said. SSC, if you want to recontinue it, lemme know and I'll stop. =P

Omega the Hedgehog said:

...I'll create an animated version. Sure it's not 3D, but I'll put in as much shading and detail as I can, and though it'll be yet ANOTHER project I'll have to work on, I'll be glad to do it since it was interesting to me from the start.

<Tom_Tucker> I got it. We'll make our own show!
<Upsidedownface_kid> I don't wanna!
<Tom_Tucker> Yes you do.
<Tom_Tucker> You do because it's normal!

600th post.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
"Listen Mr. Tucker, your child's act of drinking vodka has really turned Chris's life upsidedownhead."

*Twists head and looks up*

Omega the Hedgehog said:

Add cell shading! That's the best!

JetKrazy said:
Omega the Hedgehog said:

Excellent idea.

JetKrazy said:
Omega the Hedgehog said:

YEAH! Use the latest animating craze because everyone else does. Brilliant! I couldn't have done better myself! </sarcasm>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back