S3DR PROJECT CANCELED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...

I've gotten back all the models, the music, and the basic scene layout, but I will have to reanimate everything again.

BTW, Tails VO tryouts are being held again. I can't get ahold of FAS, so I need someone more cooperative.

That's one one of the most ******* ****** ****** ******* ****** *Too many words to list them* thing!
No, I'm talking serously... thats one of the worst thing that can happen, I've suffered the same a long time ago...
As for the Tails Tryouts. I have one uploaded at my site
Check It and tell me if you want another tryout that is serously I'm 12 years old and my voice is as a nail, scratching glass.

Update: In case you haven't noticed, I've been really, REALLY busy with other projects and haven't been able to progress much in voice acting and writing the script too much lately. But I do know one thing; the normal version will be fine, and released here, as well as on SSC's site. The uncut version will be released later on by me on my own site.

I'm hoping to get as many extras on the movie as I possibly can. Concept art, bloopers, and more. But there's two things that I REALLY wanted to do:

1.) Commentary. Sure, SSC, me, and the other voice actors obviously can't get together in one place and do this right, but I was thinking that we could set up a voicechat meeting between all of us, and have us all start the movie on our own PCs at the same exact time. Bam, instant, perfectly-working commentary!

2.) A sample soundtrack, ZIM-boxset style. A special zip might be included, (Or a CD, if my OTHER idea of burning S3DR onto DVD gets done) that contains a few tracks from the movie, which in case you haven't heard yet (The fight-scene songs, especially), kick major ass.

Any other ideas? I'm open. :roll:

Extras?
Ok, my ideas:
Do as much as a DVD does :wink:
Really. Say... Scenes that were cut, or if they haven't been made, only the voice track....
False cutted scenes.
Or easter eggs. If you wait at the credits screen for a minute you get an extra or a link to a secret page.That page tells you things about the movie, and you can download screensavers and such. What do you think?
Or you can make like metal gear solid. In a little frame you have to stop the scene and see the link... I have a lot of ideas, if you want some, tell me...
Was I good for Tails' tryouts?

Arf said:
Extras?
Ok, my ideas:
Do as much as a DVD does :wink:
Really. Say... Scenes that were cut, or if they haven't been made, only the voice track....
False cutted scenes.
Or easter eggs. If you wait at the credits screen for a minute you get an extra or a link to a secret page.That page tells you things about the movie, and you can download screensavers and such. What do you think?
Or you can make like metal gear solid. In a little frame you have to stop the scene and see the link... I have a lot of ideas, if you want some, tell me...
Was I good for Tails' tryouts?
First of all, nice ideas. I'll see what I can do, and yes, I'd like to hear some more ^_^'

Second, I don't cast people; That's SSC's job. So... uh... yeah, ask him about it, not me :roll:

Well. Thanks ;P. SSC, what do you think of my voice acting? If you want something like that, PM me. Also a thing was, that in the page of S3DR there's a hint, for example:
"I give apples, but I'm not a guy who sells them"
So in the movie, you have to see in an apple tree very closely to see the secret page. You could put a LOT of hidden links in the scenery, and get them to do diff, things. One can send you to a new scene, one to a new VoiceTrack, or one that sends you to a little movie in which sonic says:
"You haven't won anything" :P

I'm compiling the soundtrack now. I also think the comentary is a good idea. Omega, could you get on chat as soon as you can and send me the scripts?

You could do fan commentary, too! Listen to people's reactions to it. And for fun, get a whole bunch of people who hate it to do some commentary.

He hates a lot of things for no reason. Like me, for example. Watch, he'll say "because you're a ****ing n00b" in his next post :roll:

I'm beginning to think that he secretly hates everyone. *checks livejournal for a Y2Jake account*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back