S3DR PROJECT CANCELED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all must have an extremely good reason to invite him back, but other people will now tell me that he left for good and wont be coming back.

Project canceled.

You were right Jake, congrats. After all, even with the months of work I put in, and to continue animating the movie after the trojan hit, no one really cares.

After all, it's just vaporware, or so I'm told.

SSC said:
Project canceled.

You were right Jake, congrats. After all, even with the months of work I put in, and to continue animating the movie after the trojan hit, no one really cares.

After all, it's just vaporware, or so I'm told.

God damn it, Omega. :evil: This is just like when I was so hyped about Sam and Max 2. :(

You think no-one cared???
You're so wrong.... You dissapointed me when you said that, because there were a lot of people awaiting this.
I don't blame you, the project was enourmous, and a trojan destroys everything, start from scratch...
I know how you feel, because a virus destroyed a lot of my games and flash movies.
There are a lot of no-good-intentions-people, but there are a lot of people who cares, and that's what should motivate you, the people who is looking forward to a S3DR movie. Probably in the future, you will start it, with a lot of enthusiasm (Sorry if I misspelled It).
Remember, there are a lot of people who cares your work, and those guys are the enrgy of your project.
You really don't know how much people is interested in this.
If you start it again, I'll be hoping to help :wink:.

Wait a second...you didn't have a backup anywhere other than your local machine?

I always keep a backup of my important data on CD-R and a web server to keep from ever losing my data to a virus or other nasty issue. Sure, I'd have to revert several days to a few weeks back, but that's much better than a total data loss.

No matter what, you should always have a backup in case something bad happens, and preferably more than one in case one of the backups fails to work. You never know when you'll need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back