RushChars - Blaze and Marine

RushChars - Blaze and Marine 1.3

I beat metal but didn’t get the red emerald. Do you have to beat egg man to get it?
i dont think so, did you make sure you beat it without getting hit? its easy to forget if your used to getting hit without worry besides ya know your rings. or it glitched out and forgot to give you the emerald so sorry idk what to do about that other than, try again i believe in you! you can do it! when your ready of course.

Don't have to swear, just point out the mod needs 2.2.10! Lay off the caps lock btw.
yes ive heard that word over 100 times and im a fith grader and they say it in class my class mates like littarally
Post automatically merged:

izuma i will destroy you for this mark my words

gimme android version boi

yes ive heard that word over 100 times and im a fith grader and they say it in class my class mates like littarally

izuma i will destroy you for this mark my words

gimme android version boi
what

so I reset my sol emerald data, but I still have them???
1663120244655.png

srb20165.png

I even returned to the title screen and came back, and I still had my sol emeralds.

tried it again, and it worked

Last edited:
Da gurl is happy until a crawla come and hit:
srb20139.gif

But she got angry, took a revenge and killed all da crawlas:
srb20140.gif

Last edited:
heyo. So theres a smol compability issue with BuddyEX. Blazes fire particles when she jumps does not take effect when shes a partner character when BuddyEX is enabled. Think you can help out with that? So sorry for the trouble!

Inazuma updated RushChars - Blaze and Marine with a new update entry:

Version 1.3 - Slightly Less Cursed Boat Edition

Numbers ending in 2 are so last year, so version 1.3 is here to correct some longstanding issues. Of note is a fix to a rather nasty sync bug, a bunch of minor things mostly related to the boat, and also some battle mod rebalancing kourtesy of Krabs.

Fixes & Tweaks
  • Corrected a cvar resync issue. (this fix has been floating around for a bit as the "kitchen sync" version)
  • Blaze's hoverfire no longer gets stuck on you if skin is forced off...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Which of the 2 metal sonic acts gives you an emerald? I did the second one without taking damage but I didn't receive my emerald and it's literally the only one I'm missing

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back