RushChars - Blaze and Marine

RushChars - Blaze and Marine 1.3

git gud lol
looking at the lua it would seem the command is the "silvaze" one but im not sure how to get it to work
You do know silvaze just kills you? type in "silvaze" in the console then it'd print "(name) has bad taste" then you die.

srb20074.gif
remember this death animation?

You do know silvaze just kills you? type in "silvaze" in the console then it'd print "(name) has bad taste" then you die.
yeah i know, but so does the vehicularmanslaughter command unless you give it the correct parameters. the comments in solstuff.lua suggest that silvaze sets your sol emeralds

yeah i know, but so does the vehicularmanslaughter command unless you give it the correct parameters. the comments in solstuff.lua suggest that silvaze sets your sol emeralds
vehicularmanslaughter makes jetski into funny car

"silvaze" however just says "(player) has horrible taste" and ded

vehicularmanslaughter makes jetski into funny car

"silvaze" however just says "(player) has horrible taste" and ded
vehicularmanslaughter only does that if you put dorifto afterwards. if you go into the lua it literally has a comment over the silvaze command that says "sol emeralds getting command". im not that stupid

what if there was a new jetski in some update? (possible I don't know \_('v')_/)

Oh wow, I can't wait to play with this! I've watched this slowly develop over the years, and it's so worth the wait! Blaze's sprites are *on fire* here; it's simply wonderful to see her running around so elegantly in a 3D Sonic game, with many unique abilities and scripts to further translate the character's play style to SRB2. All of y'all who contributed to this deserve so much for bring this into reality!

19 year old me would be in tears right now; this made my day. Thank you. We can finally retire my nearly 15 year old Blaze wad; it has been superseded by some of the best artists, coders, and animators in this wonderful community!

Last edited:
Love the secret bonus for the chaos emeralds, and the funny meme with it. but uhhh...how do i change it back? sometimes i dont wanna look at the meme greatness anymore, but i don't believe putting in the command again turned it off

Love the secret bonus for the chaos emeralds, and the funny meme with it. but uhhh...how do i change it back? sometimes i dont wanna look at the meme greatness anymore, but i don't believe putting in the command again turned it off
It disabled when you exit the game.

At least that worked for me.

You think you can add support for the footsteps mod by Gomynola? It would be very satisfying to have quiet footstep sounds when running around. I think I get why there wasn't support before(The OTHER Blaze mod didn't have support either), but can you fulfill this? I'm pretty sure a lot of people will be grateful for it!

i found a video showing off marines jojo ability. since u can now post about secrets, can someone tell me how to do that?
Get all the Chaos + Sol Emeralds, then find the JetSki Token (which is like a 9th Emerald Token, except if it was for an unlockable), then you need to press Tossflag + Custom 3, then hold Custom 2 after the animation, then boom.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back