RushChars - Blaze and Marine

RushChars - Blaze and Marine 1.3

Beat the game the Blaze + Marine and managed to get all sol emeralds. I can't even lie, they were definitely worth it. Time to look into the addon's code for secrets. (Just to be clear though, I'm not gonna share/post the secrets btw. Just wanna see what there is for myself).
Post automatically merged:

Fun Fact: the Flame the Dragon mod can use the sol emeralds. Her super form with chaos emeralds make her blue while this one flashes red (original colour) and a sort of yellow. Pretty neat I must say. Btw, I don't believe this is a secret cause I check every bit of code on SLADE and didn't see this. Just so you know though, the sol emerald transformation completely overrides the chaos emerald transformation. Also, if this was actually a secret, any mods feel free to delete this post
1648071158669.png
1648071310902.png

Last edited:
Not sure if I should go back and edit my post. I actually finished the campaign a while ago and forgot to update on that! I'm mainly unsure of going back to edit since I noticed something else that could be addressed, and it may get lost or be rarely read if I place it several pages back.
So! Adding to what my thoughts on the SS Super Marine were, I noticed the player couldn't hang from Zip Lines anymore. The game Really tries for a split second, but ends up letting go.
Same with Dust Devils, it can't make use of them, and it cannot go through the Minecart Doors in Arid Canyon Act 2, rendering its use... Quite limited there, to be honest.
After that though, Red Volcano was a blast; I love that the thing is immune to lava floors and can ride them like water. Really hope that's not an oversight and it stays!
Didn't attempt to use it much in Egg Rock due to its... Outdated level design, but it was fun to use during the Metal Sonic race!

Overall, having spent some days getting used to it, I'm now more lenient about the submerging method, but I feel providing the option of a toggle would probably work well? Regardless, the jetski was a blast to use, but I wish I could complete every level from start to finish with it, minus Egg Rock 1&2 due to obvious reasons.

Beat the game the Blaze + Marine and managed to get all sol emeralds. I can't even lie, they were definitely worth it. Time to look into the addon's code for secrets. (Just to be clear though, I'm not gonna share/post the secrets btw. Just wanna see what there is for myself).

Fun Fact: the Flame the Dragon mod can use the sol emeralds. Her super form with chaos emeralds make her blue while this one flashes red (original colour) and a sort of yellow. Pretty neat I must say. Btw, I don't believe this is a secret cause I check every bit of code on SLADE and didn't see this. Just so you know though, the sol emerald transformation completely overrides the chaos emerald transformation. Also, if this was actually a secret, any mods feel free to delete this post
View attachment 65420View attachment 65421
Actually, the super form isn't totally overwritten. You can press spin a second time while in the sol transformation animation to use her normal super form.

srb20068.gif
srb20074.gif

Blaze & Marine, Probably my most waited charpack to play in a year or so! wanna share some stuff

srb20094.gif
srb20093.gif

Kirby can get a ability from blaze, but marine doesn't give anything, I'm assuming this was either a oversight or intentional?
srb20095.gif

Also, using blaze boost while in 1st person kinda hurts the eyes or just hard to see depending on the firecolor (its hard to show it via gif),
maybe make blaze boost not show when 1st person , maybe its cuz I'm using uncapped than normal srb2 (or opengl to software...?), no idea

other than that, this charpack is amazing~
Rulue_Hehehe.png

Man, this characters are hella fun!

Blaze's playstyle is perfect for srb2! The combination of the double jump and the float make spindash jumping over large gaps very fun. The boost is perfectly implemented (although I'm a mobile user, so I can't use it to it's fullest) and can probably be used to cheese a lot of levels.

And Marine has (un)officially become the queen of versatility, the tanooki abilities combined with that bubble dive can make some levels quiver in fear of the shmoveness she brings to the table

Definitely one of the best char packs on there mb, great job to the people that worked on the mod!

(Also do they have secret taunts?)

I find a bug in jumping. This is Hover is bugged in jumping. He doesn't do a double jump right away, he does a Hover.

Bug Hover is not in the jump, but in the spindesh in the air. Hover also works. Although the ability should work in the jump.

I find a bug in jumping. This is Hover is bugged in jumping. He doesn't do a double jump right away, he does a Hover.

Bug Hover is not in the jump, but in the spindesh in the air. Hover also works. Although the ability should work in the jump.

Could you rephrase that

Just to make sure, you're using SRB2 2.2.10 right

And I guess the problem is that the Flame Boost doesn't damage players???
As i saw in the gif

He made a parry while blaze was boosting and she was sliding with the guard sprite

Rephrase that?

Not sure if this bug is known already but when Marine reflects Tails projectile point blank they stay around forever

Attachments

• MarineCheats.gif
    MarineCheats.gif
    5.7 MB · Views: 75
Could you rephrase that
srb20063.gif

I don't even know what was going on when I played her on the Server Stages Coop.

I'm even curious. Is this a bug or not.
srb20066.gif

0_0....

Last edited:
View attachment 65513

I don't even know what was going on when I played her on the Server Stages Coop.

I'm even curious. Is this a bug or not.
View attachment 65515

View attachment 65524

0_0....
Youre saying normal gameplay things are a bug? Ok then

he can do flame boost before the block
Blaze is a she btw

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back