RushChars - Blaze and Marine

RushChars - Blaze and Marine 1.3

Marine is green and has lost all her abillities anyone know why this is?
1647982182621.gif

honestly i have no idea how inazuma hasn't put a warning saying to update to 2.2.10 so marine can work at this point due to people like this

honestly i have no idea how inazuma hasn't put a warning saying to update to 2.2.10 so marine can work at this point due to people like this

I don't think Inazuma is to blame for this, just that people aren't aware of 2.2.10 I feel

So, I'm about to not only beat the game on no save mode as the duo of Blaze and Marine but, I then get to the metal sonic fight. I beat Metal Sonic with taking no hits on the 3rd try but get no Sol Emerald. I decide to do it again but the next time I die while trying to dodge the 4 4 blast column attack Metal Sonic has, the game just crashes. I spent so much time on that save game. All I can ask is, anybody know why I didn't get the Sol Emerald after beating Metal Sonic without taking damage? And for those struggling, Metal isn't actually too hard. What I do is go for three hits when the boss starts. When it immediately starts, run straight towards metal and jump at him so he goes into his "dizzy" state. Then attack. Stay close to him after you attack, jump so he spins again and goes into his "dizzy" state. Then do the same for the 3rd hit. Then he'll charge up his 4 row blast attack (the hori(s/z)ontal) attack. That's the easiest to dodge because when you see the attack is just about to be fired, jump. After that, just get the two last hits. Then, you get to his pinch state which is quite easy to dodge. That's all I have to say on that, I'm mainly just disappointed. I decided to read the discussion and saw level select probably will work. I guess I'll just have to go with that though I kinda wanted to beat the game so I'll have one more attempt at no-save mode tomorrow. That's all for my rant.

TLDR: I beat Metal Sonic on no-save mode without taking damage but didn't receive Sol Emerald and the game later crashes. Metal Sonic fight is not hard imo.
Post automatically merged:

I don't think Inazuma is to blame for this, just that people aren't aware of 2.2.10 I feel
I kinda agree that he may as well put up a 2.2.10 notice considering how many people are not aware although I also agree with you that he's not to blame and it shouldn't be his job to give people awareness on 2.2.10. Imo, he should really just choose whether or not he wants to.
Post automatically merged:

Ngl, but I think a mod where you could race Johnny from Rush Adventure as a special stage would be cool. Although, I think we'll need to wait a while for altered special stages since I haven't seen anything not in the style of our SRB2 special stages. Johnny races were cool though, for me, it has to be the race for the 7th emerald which was the best.

Last edited:
General rule of thumb is to read the discussion first, lots of people use these addons to so they most likely have experienced the same issues as you.
I had the same issue with Espio Addon. But if the addon acts up in a way that can be described as feeling unfinished you probably just need to update. I doubt anyone would release an Addon in such a state intentionally.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back