Rainbow Unicorn Blast 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Dark Warrior. This wasn't very funny. We need a better April Fools joke next time.

However, this Barbie MIDI is catchy. Just don't want to hear it every stinkin time I open a thread.

SRB2-Playah said:
Though, the original idea came from Mystic.
Then I want him coming here with a gay avatar and post a gay phrase. Not gay as something stupid as it's used to be considered lastly, I mean something really gay.

Sik said:
SRB2-Playah said:
Then I want him coming here with a gay avatar and post a gay phrase. Not gay as something stupid as it's used to be considered lastly, I mean something really gay.

Yea, where is he when something like this happens?

Sik said:
SRB2-Playah said:

Dangit, guys. It's not gay, it's girly.
Get it right. :<

SSNFrills said:
SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
If it were gay, there'd be lots of pictures of guys.

I know what we're doing for NEXT year!
*O_O
**||
**||
**_

(*Jaw Dropps*)

edit: (*gibberish*) SSN I hope you know what you're doing with your 4/1 jokes otherwise one may come back to bite you and/or haunt the fourms plus the wiki.

.....You gotta be serious.....

This place looks like a total fruity fest.

I mean really... Yall took it to far.

If somebody posts Ash from SOR3, then it'll be confirmed this is a gay theme and not a girl theme >_> (Ash is the extremely gay boss from SOR3, and is only present in the Japanese version)

EDIT:
SRB2-Playah said:
The SRB2MB:
Taking April Fools Day too far since 2007. :D
This is the Internet, say 2K7 *shot*

Sik said:
If somebody posts Ash from SOR3, then it'll be confirmed this is a gay theme and not a girl theme >_> (Ash is the extremely gay boss from SOR3, and is only present in the Japanese version)

EDIT:
SRB2-Playah said:
The SRB2MB:
Taking April Fools Day too far since 2007. :D
This is the Internet, say 2K7 *shot*

SOR3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back