Rainbow Unicorn Blast 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I laughed at this at first, now its going to haunt my nightmares...
anyway, you car is on fire. April fools!

Yuck!! :(

I don't like this April Fools joke anymore.

I prefer the Nazi thing last year now that I think of it...

But this?... I dislike this sort of thing...

It's more obvious that it's an April Fool's joke than the one last year, and more annoying...

I know I'll be banned for this, but I know that I'll be unbanned by the end of today!!

No, only the Nazi boards had instabans (that weren't even bans). This time only Ash got the treatment because he's... special.

Nobody gets banned at RUB2

I'll Begin said:
No, only the Nazi boards had instabans (that weren't even bans). This time only Ash got the treatment because he's... special.

??? Why was Ash the only one instabanned?

And I don't like RUB2, or April Fool's Day...

metalsonic5555 said:
I wish This place were how it was 3 years ago...

Which is funny, considering I was here three years ago...

*cough*And I don't remember it being much better then, either...*cough*

Monster Iestyn said:
I'll Begin said:

??? Why was Ash the only one instabanned?

And I don't like RUB2, or April Fool's Day...
Cause he was Zash you was Permbanned for a reason I don't know and he came back and now nobody cares I guess until AFD rolls around.

Well this is hilarious, I was suprised by this, then thought, how could it be any gayer? and then the music started playing XD. Great April Fool's joke.

Sciky said:
I was suprised by this, then thought, how could it be any gayer?

i rest my case; this community is obviously very homophobic or just really fluent in gay stereotyping

this isn't GAY, it's girly. :/
but i don't blame you for mistaking the two. nowadays if someone looks at a guy wearing a bright color, "OMG GAY!!!!" which really shouldn't be the case -- to be defined and marked by the colors you wear on your clothing.
hell, this years theme wasn't great anyway :(

Ash said:
Sciky said:
I was suprised by this, then thought, how could it be any gayer?

i rest my case; this community is obviously very homophobic or just really fluent in gay stereotyping

this isn't GAY, it's girly. :/
but i don't blame you for mistaking the two. nowadays if someone looks at a guy wearing a bright color, "OMG GAY!!!!" which really shouldn't be the case -- to be defined and marked by the colors you wear on your clothing.
hell, this years theme wasn't great anyway :(

I just came back to edit my post because I thought someone who obviously takes things the wrong way would get it wrong, and you have, congratulations. So no, I didn't mean that and I don't think things like "a guy wearing pink must be gay" at all, or anything like that.

You exagurated a joke, a word which didn't mean what you thought it meant, maybe I should have phrased what I said better, like just saying "oh no, pink" but you're going over the top, I'm not stereotyping anyone.

I'm dropping discussion on this now, I did not mean what you're saying I meant Ash, I phrased it badly, but really, I meant lame, said it as "gay", I shouldn't have, but you could've worked it out that I meant "lame" when I said it, and not "every male related to pink is gay" as you're saying I did, I didn't mean that, anyway that's the end of it.

Honestly, Ash is a troll. Just ignore him. Paying attention to him only feeds him. Ignore him, he goes away. That simple.

Dark Warrior said:
Honestly, Ash is a troll. Just ignore him. Paying attention to him only feeds him. Ignore him, he goes away. That simple.

I'd have to agree with Ash that this is dumb. The one time where I agree with him.

Chaos said:
People here need to know more about April First.

Yes, they do. They need to know that it's about FOOLING PEOPLE. It's not about acting weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back