Rainbow Unicorn Blast 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chromatian

KartKrew™
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
Er, what kind of joke is this for anyway? I refreshed my browser and got this.

Its not partnered with I'm a Barbie Girl music in topics, what is SSN thinking?

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!

love and waffles, *~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

=^o^= chibi kawaiiii

hey mikeswird221, ur so cute, but not as cute as kebabyoshi ^..^

get quicktime alternative and youll be in paridise, hee hee

MY EYEZ!!!!
In all seriousness, I had to turn the brightness down on my computer, because the pink is just too bright. Heck, i can hardly see what i'm typing!

Sik said:
Ugh... What comes next? x_X I had to turn my speaker off because of this.

Oh lol.

Code:
embed src="http://ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/Barbie_Girl.mid" hidden="true" autostart="true" loop="42"

I'm so glad I don't have the plugin for that to work. >_>

Edit: Oh, now we have special post reply and post new topic buttons too. Lovely!

Huh, loop="42"? Why does it loop only 42 times? Also, loop="-1" loops forever :P

Also 42 is one of Hurley's numbers in Lost, and the answer to the universe, life and everything else *shot*

It's the SRB2 appoclipes! First the sign. Then the pink. Then the hearts,Avatar changes,Mood swings. It's the end run for your LIVES!!!!!!*Panic*

IT'S AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE! You should've seen it last year...Nazi themed...hilarious. Although that was the one day my mom wanted to see what my sister had been doing on the computer...and she got banned from the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back