Rainbow Unicorn Blast 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chrome the hedgehog said:
Its just a prank guys, isn't that what April Fools is about?

Not quite. They're more specific than just pranks. They're supposed to fool, hence the name. Hardly anyone was fooled. Instead, everyone's just being weird. When was that the idea of April Fools? ...It wasn't.

April FOOLS. Really it's just a joke. Just enjoy it and tomorrow we will all be back to are semi-normal selves.

This topic was part of the April Fools 2008 joke on the SRB2 forums. Read at your own risk ^_~

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Chrome the hedgehog said:
Its just a prank guys, isn't that what April Fools is about?

Not quite. They're more specific than just pranks. They're supposed to fool, hence the name. Hardly anyone was fooled. Instead, everyone's just being weird. When was that the idea of April Fools? ...It wasn't.

April fools is about jokes and this is a joke. So if you got a problem with the forum just freaking wait til tomorrow come. You don't have to come to the forum to b**** about something other people make fun of. Ruin your own fun, not others.

I thought I had the wrong site too... But this is the SRB2 Message board!! I was half pissed, half crackin' up. When I opened the page I was like "HOLY ****!!! What The Hell? Where was Srb2? I didn't know this was April Fools Day! I simply fogot about Today! Amazing isn't it, How people seem to foget things?

Holy cow! I got rickrolled by the fourms! And my sister thinks its really RUB2! NOOOOO THE FOURS HAVE LOST ITS MANLINESS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back