Pizza Time: Spice Runners!!

[Open Assets] Pizza Time: Spice Runners!! v1.0.2b

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Jisk updated Pizza Time Jisk Edition! with a new update entry:

v1.1.2 (Patch)

hello i'm back with an update. i was demotivated on this (i might still be)
i worked on these changes just today only. I hope you enjoy

CHANGELOGS

• fixed rare error about valid checking player_t is valid.
  • fixed rare horizontal scale error on the timer bar.
  • fixed common G_TicsToMinutes error, whining about tics not existing.
  • pizza face ignores damage from more things making him even more invincible.
  • players can now do damage...

Read the rest of this update entry...

awesome update! cant wait to try out how the point system works out. one question though, will the customhud objects be able to be changed from other mods?

nice, can't wait to make everything look like
Windows-Antonblast-GraffitiMole-1.png

Jisk updated Pizza Time Jisk Edition! with a new update entry:

v1.2 (Major Update)

CHANGELOGS

- Fixed up the bar code. Now it doesn't overflow the bar-border when the timelimit is over a certain number.

- Made a possible fix for pizzafaces teleporting to invalid players.

- Elfilin users now have their portals reset when starting a new lap.
- Elfilin users now die when riding a pizza face.

- Every constant is now under a "PTJE" global table instead of the "JISK_" prefixed constants.

- added jisk_screams cvar, this toggles the screams...

Read the rest of this update entry...

There must be Another Update for this: Lap Music Remix...

The Lap Music Tracks below are:

Just
There must be Another Update for this: Lap Music Remix...

The Lap Music Tracks below are:
Load it as wad lol

so I was playin' with this (in a multiplayer server with just myself) and was having fun with it, and tried it with custom maps. It turns out it works with them... for the most part. the thing is, at least with cyberdime realm maps, when you get only a little way into the level, you suddenly get teleported to the end and pizza time starts. I may have forgotten to turn on forcelap, so there was no lapping there.
OVA sonic actually works well with the addon, especially with levels where there's walls that characters can't just jump over as OVA sonic can just run up them, however there are some levels that you can activate pizza time in but you are forced to waste time switching characters (usually to tails) to be able to backtrack, such as techno hill act 1.
also, maybe for a practice mode-exclusive mechanic, you could toggle between AI pizzaface (possibly just acts like an attracted ring, but slowed waaay down and can phase through walls?), or even wario land 4's time up mechanic where you lose your points/rings quickly until you run out and lose?
the latter mechanic would definitely not work outside of practice mode, though.

I remember playing this on a public server (and there was also a really good mario player as well), although I was extremely laggy as any non-vanilla character, but at some point when other players were repeatedly lapping and it got to around lap 20 (with shared laps), I think Glucose Getaway from sugary spire started playing, is that a thing normally in the addon at all?

I remember playing this on a public server (and there was also a really good mario player as well), although I was extremely laggy as any non-vanilla character, but at some point when other players were repeatedly lapping and it got to around lap 20 (with shared laps), I think Glucose Getaway from sugary spire started playing, is that a thing normally in the addon at all?
Yes

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back