Piko Pack

Piko Pack 1.1

1683937554057.png

if anyones wondering why i havent posted anything in a while, heres why

so a mod released called nicks tower of pizza pack, its basically the gamebannana pizza tower character pack but better. do you plan on doing something with it or are you just gonna focus on modeling new characters?

so a mod released called nicks tower of pizza pack, its basically the gamebannana pizza tower character pack but better. do you plan on doing something with it or are you just gonna focus on modeling new characters?
i do have nicks tower of pizza pack in my to-do list

question, although in the files of the model pack, i can't seem to get manwog to work. i had the first version and it worked fine, until i updated to version 2, so i'm not sure what happened. otherwise its perfect.

Kirby model looks sick!!! Good work!!

Oh, and, er, I don't wanna ask/request too much, you probably have to deal with them a lot already, but, er, any chance of a mr stick model? Maybe over egg robo cuz propeller hat and stuff or metal knuckles or kamek? Some kinda flying character, i dunno... i dont wanna ask too much of you, just wanted to throw the idea out there since he's one of my favorite characters, but if you dont wanna make him thats fine

Last edited:
Back