Piko Pack

Piko Pack 1.1

I got it working, but the snick model doesnt seem to be working on speedster sonic/new sonic, does anyone know how to troubleshoot this?

Pikopiko submitted a new resource:

Piko Pack - Spice is the variety of life, I think.

Read more about this resource...
pikopack_srb2_md3_v1.1.zip
1 Cannot open output file : errno=2 : No such file or directory : /SAF/primary%3AAndroid%2Fdata/org.stjr.srb2/files/PIKO/COLOR/CGUSTAVO.md3
2 Cannot open output file : errno=2 : No such file or directory : /SAF/primary%3AAndroid%2Fdata/org.stjr.srb2/files/PIKO/COLOR/CGUSTAVO_blend.png
3 Cannot open output file : errno=2 : No such file or directory : /SAF/primary%3AAndroid%2Fdata/org.stjr.srb2/files/PIKO/NONCOLOR/BEEBO.md3
4 Cannot open output file : errno=2 : No such file or directory : /SAF/primary%3AAndroid%2Fdata/org.stjr.srb2/files/PIKO/NONCOLOR/BLINKY.md3

pikopack_srb2_md3_v1.1.zip
1 Cannot open output file : errno=2 : No such file or directory : /SAF/primary%3AAndroid%2Fdata/org.stjr.srb2/files/PIKO/COLOR/CGUSTAVO.md3
2 Cannot open output file : errno=2 : No such file or directory : /SAF/primary%3AAndroid%2Fdata/org.stjr.srb2/files/PIKO/COLOR/CGUSTAVO_blend.png
3 Cannot open output file : errno=2 : No such file or directory : /SAF/primary%3AAndroid%2Fdata/org.stjr.srb2/files/PIKO/NONCOLOR/BEEBO.md3
4 Cannot open output file : errno=2 : No such file or directory : /SAF/primary%3AAndroid%2Fdata/org.stjr.srb2/files/PIKO/NONCOLOR/BLINKY.md3
Be cause that don't work on my mobile file srb2
Post automatically merged:

Sorry i can't use that files

I got it working, but the snick model doesnt seem to be working on speedster sonic/new sonic, does anyone know how to troubleshoot this?

Anybody know? Is there an issue with the prefixes? I really dont wanna have to use the low quality game banana snick...
1683402226584.png

Hey I followed every step 1:1 but it doesn't work for whatever reason?
EDIT: the peter model seems to work but nothing else does??? same thing with sunky and jumbo josh
Oh nvm I'm just dumb and messed it up.

Anybody know? Is there an issue with the prefixes? I really dont wanna have to use the low quality game banana snick...
View attachment 90817
For some reason it's "SNICK.md3" and not "CSNICK.md3" which it should have because every colour model has C at the start. Piko must of forgotten to change it.
Hope this helps!

Last edited:
installed it (put the piko folder in models and copy and pasted the readme thing in models.dat) but it dont work (at least the fakepep model and ik its not an its not out situation cause its md3 and textures are in the folder and hes in the readme thing)

Rule 15: Do not request people to make entire features or mods for you. Do use our wiki and the Guides section for help making them yourself, and use the forum or our Discord server to get more help. Suggestions for base SRB2 go in the Suggestions thread.
garfield and nermal model when

For some reason it's "SNICK.md3" and not "CSNICK.md3" which it should have because every colour model has C at the start. Piko must of forgotten to change it.
Hope this helps!
Very helpful, thank you! But now the snick models are colored blue instead of purple...
I wonder if naming them "GBSnick" would work...?

Alright well GBSnick just has the same issue as CSnick, hrmmm

Very helpful, thank you! But now the snick models are colored blue instead of purple...
I wonder if naming them "GBSnick" would work...?

Alright well GBSnick just has the same issue as CSnick, hrmmm
if you want to change a model to have no color support then you can edit the _blend.png texture to be fully transparent
im also planning to remove the NONCOLOR folder entirely, since im pretty sure you dont need a _blend file to make a character stay as one color

Back